• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

SEPARATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda looks at Tara, then Willow, then back at Tara.
"I um, well I'm just a slayer, so's vi," She points at the other redhead, "and Faith, our leader here." Amanda nodds to Faith and looks at Willow again.
Amanda moves to stand next to Vi, getting the impression that she's imposing on something between the tara and willow but not sure what.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
"Sweetie " Tara said shocked walking through a bush without knowing it as she walked toward her .

"Buffy the Slayer " Tara said giving Amanda a look standing in the bush.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
"uuuh yeah about that. WIllow here works some mad mojo. She cast a spell that made all potential slayers become, well, slayers." Amanda clears her throat after speaking.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara smiles at that " l knew she was powerful " she said softy.

Looks at Willow "Why am I here "she said before looking at everyone else.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Willow rubs her eyes to try to clear her sleepy head. She takes a few tentative steps toward her dead lover. "Baby, is that really you?" Willow squeaks out.

ChaseRules

Sineya
"I missed you Willow " Tara said softy looking puzzled .

GoSpuffy

Vampire Lover, I mean Slayer
Black Thorn
VI: I think we need to figure out some stuff, like who is this new girl, and where is everyone else who made it out of Sunnydale? Willow introduce us to your friend. Then let's concentrate on who is missing and where they are. I think we're missing Kennedy, Rona, Cho-An, Xander, Wood and Buffy? Is anyone else missing?

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara looks at Vi " I was Willow girlfriend & the only names I know is Buffy & Xander " she said back to Vi .

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
"Wait, Willow's girlfriend? I thought that she was with...." Amanda stops before she says the name, finally realizing that now may not be the best time to bring up kennedy if willow's ghost girlfriend is in front of them.
"um nevermind, hey faith, I was thinking, you've got 3 slayers here, do you think we could try pulling the bus off the cliff. Even if it's broke down it'd be better to use it as a base since it looks like we're nowhere near anything. Also, I'd feel better knowing if anyone else reappears on the bus they'd be reappearing on stable ground." Amanda abruptly walks over to the older slayer, trying to distance herself from the awkward conversation.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
"I'll help you with that" says Vi and she follows Amanda towards the bus in order to give Willow and Tara a chance to talk to each other. When they are out of earshot she leans over and says "I heard Tara mentioned back at the house, she's supposed to be dead! We're missing almost everyone on the bus and the Witch gets her girlfriend back? black magic? This has to be Willow's fault."

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith
Faith frowns at the mention of the name Tara as she finally places where she's seen the blonde girl, but doesn't any anything. Instead noddng towards Amanda.
- 'Good thinking, might not be able to pull it all the way back on track but we can make it more stable so it doesn't do a nose-dive.'

She heads for the back-right corner of the bus and pushes down against it with her leg to give the wheel some extra traction. She then nods i the direction of the ghost-witch reunion:
- 'Look, bottom line, we don't know what's going on, so we sit tight until the brains like Giles and Red can get thier heads in the game and figure out the scoop. Could be some sorta mojo- this close to an exploding Hellmouth- is screwing with us, but if that's the case gotta say that Willow's not the only one on the suspect list.'

She leans in closer to the other two girls:
-'What I can't figure is why are only some of us gone? Plus all our stuff? Kinda a nutty plan to be hatching that only screws with some of us, y'know?'

Scowling at so many questions Faith reaches down, grabs the back bumper and nods at the two girls for all of them to heave at the same time in an attempt to drag the bus to safety.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara
" Will some------one tell me what goi----ng on here ?" she said a scared look on her face.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda nodds at faith, grabbing the opposite side and pulling a little sooner than in conjunction with vi and faith, causing her to pull the bumper clean off.
"... sorry I uh, must of put pressure in the wrong area? Let's try again, I'll ease off the gas this time..."

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara
"Hel.......lo" she said looking nervous
getting close to them.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Willow holds her hands in front of her nervously. "So, how are you, Tara? How did you get here? How long have you been here? Why are you here? Are you here to help? Are you stuck here too? Where is here, anyway? But maybe you don't know and are just as confused as we are? OK, I'll stop now. See, this is me stopping." Willow gives a nervous smile to her former girlfriend.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara looks back at Willow "Why are there more than one slayer & why are you are a bus with them out here "
she said before looking hard at Willow .
"What did you do ?! " she said in a shocked voice.

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
Vi addresses the group "has it occurred to anyone that it might be us who has gone missing and everyone else is where we should be? I think our first step should be making sure we are where we think we are and not sucked into a different dimension."

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara looks away from Willow "And how does that explain me " she said looking back at Willow.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Mod
With a heave the combined strength of the three slayers manages to slowly drag the bus back from the brink. The front axel grinds loudly against the stony ground in protest before the whole vehicle wrenches backwards and to the side with the tortured screech of buckling metal.
Looks like something to do with the suspension is so broken as to be non-existant. The thing isn't going anywhere- either on its wheels or off the cliff.

Aside from the spectacle of seeing three teens dragging a bus with their bare hands, Giles looks like he might be coming around. Dawn still seems unconscious.

Faith
Slowly flexing her fingers where the metal dug into her hands she turns back to the group.
'Sounds like we might need to scout about a bit, get a clue as to where we've all ended up. But if we are in some kinda hell dimension then its gotta be one of those with a gas station.'
Faith gestures vaguly over her shoulder.
'Saw it in the distance whilst we were busy salvaging the bus- a few hundred yards up ahead.' Faith thinks for a moment, 'Could be a mirage I suppose, otherwise I might be a place to start.'

GoSpuffy

Black Thorn
"I'm not sure we should separate Faith, and Giles and Dawn don't look ready to move. You shouldn't go on your own but we need someone strong back her to watch over the comatose" said Vi nervously looking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom