• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

SEPARATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda hugs Ber friend back, being be gentle and careful not to hurt her.

"I'm super glad you're awake though because we were gonna haul you around on a bus seat. Look I ripped that out of the bus with my bare hands."
Amanda points to the seat with abig smile on her face

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Dawn.
Dawn looks at Amanda with a smile on her face :You really strong . I don't think Buffy every did anything like that . :she said back to Amanda looking happy for the first time.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Giles
Giles frowns at Tara's words.
- 'So you have no memory of the passage of time, of moving on? Highly unusual I must say, almost as if your spirit has been floating in the aether, somehow trapped? Perhaps, because of the unexpected and traumatic nature of your, well, your passing was too much of a shock. Bound you to Willow somehow.'

Faith
She watches the two girls hug and draw comfort.
-' Yeah between the two of 'em Giles and Amanda have done a real number on that bus. She tore the bumper off too, hella strong.'

Giles
Giles turns at the mention of the bus:
- 'As I already pointed out the bus crash was no a result of my 'losing control', there was a...warping affect in the surrounding area. I'm sure of it.'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara
Tara nods " I felt like I was sleeping & couldn't wake up & then I found myself here " she said back to Giles .
"What did Willow do Mr Giles " Tara asked the last in a pain filled whisper.

Dawn
Dawn giggles " So Giles driving is as bad as Buffy ? " she said giving Giles a fond look .
"So it was your driving & a hole in space ' she said before looking at Faith
"And leave my friend Amanda alone " she said giving Faith a mock glare.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda looks at dawn "faith has actually been really helpful and somewhat supportive of. Y destructive ways. You know it new to me. You know me from high school so you know that I'm not afraid to take a stand. I'm used to wailing on things and barely hurting them but now. Now I'm afraid if I squeeze your hand I might break it. I think faith remembers what that was like or at least I hope so. Or maybe it just a bit funny watching a stick figure like me pull parts off a bus." Amanda laughs a little imagining watching vi or buffy pull pieces off the bus.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn.
Dawn smiles back " Ok Amanda . I seen you do that at school so i know what you mean " she said .
"I was just thinking how I almost lost you " she said in a serious voice squeezing Amanda hand softy looking at her.

thetopher

Sineya
Giles
He looks at Tara with some sympathy:
- 'I'm not sure what Willow did, perhaps something happened in her grief-fueled state that mean that you couldn't pass on. That you were bound to her somehow. I have heard of ways that could be done- in the case of spirit guides for example- but I'd need to research it more. If that is the casae then you may be bound to Willow for the forseeable future.'
He clears his throat and raises his voice so everyone can hear:
- Perhaps we can look towards finding shelter and supplies. Since we're all up and mobile now .

Faith
She smiles somewhat at Amanda's speech.
- 'Yeah, I remember what it was like 'fore I got all chosen. I was a major scrapper back then and it can be kinda scary dealing with all that new strength and power. Good thing is that now none of you are alone like I was, you can help each other out. Every slayer's different but you're all in the same boat I guess. That's a comfort.'

She straightens up:
- 'Anyways, enough with the sappy stuff already. Jeez.'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara
"You haven't changed Mr Giles . Must be rough for you now out here " Tara said before remembering where they are & going quite looking around at everything .

Dawn
"Buffy said once that you were a big softie " Dawn said with a smile . "After all you were always nice to me " .
"Of course I was spying on Buffy when she said that so I don't know the whole converstion " she finished with. Giving Amanda hand another squeeze.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn .
Dawn holds out her hands to Amanda " Could you give me a hand up ? " she asked looking a bit dissy.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn
Dawn smiles at Amanda " Thanks Amanda I glad that you here helping me " she said getting up.
"I miss Buffy a lot but I glad I got a friend like you here now " she said looking at Amanda .

Tara
Tara walks over & stands close to Faith ready to go with the rest of them.

thetopher

Sineya
Giles
Giles collects what few meager supplies they have together in a rucksack- the only bag that seemed to survive the crash intact- and heads towards the distant sight of the gas station. Staying towards the middle of the group he glances at his wrist-watch but its stopped; cracked and broken. 'Bugger.' He says to no-one in particular.
- 'I rather think that when we get to what passes for civilisation we should ask to use their telephone, attempt to contact Buffy or Xander- assuming one of them would have thier, ah, 'cell' with them. It will be dark in a few hours and it would be a relief if we had some idea that they had made it to shelter...Perhaps they'll even be there waiting for us.'

Faith
Having naturally drifted towards the front of the group she sets a slow enough pace, given that so many are maybe minorly concussed and shaken up from the crash. She calls back over her shoulder to Giles:
- 'After the day I've had, A.C and ho-ho's are all I'm gonna be lookin' for. Keep my expectations low. Never disappointed that way.'
Then she turns and is slightly surprised to have a ghost walking beside her, Faith gives her an easy nod as she tries to say something that fits the strange situation she finds herself in:
- 'Uh, hey...So, how's your day going?'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn
"You think Buffy all right then ? " Dawn said looking scared but walking with the rest of them.

Tara

Tara gave Faith a weak smile " Dead but still here " she said " You nicer than last time Fai ................ " she started
to say before realizing that wasn't nice & looking ashamed.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
"Dawn, I think Buffy is just fine but she's probably worried about you though. She's a bit overprotective to be honest." Amanda giggles to her friend.
"I hope this gas station has a bathroom, not gonna lie, I haven't gone since the bathroom break before the big bad."

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn
Dawn smiles at Amanda " You right " she said back to Amanda looking happier now .
Then looks thoughtful " Can I tell you a secret " she said softy.

thetopher

Sineya
Giles
Walking closer to Dawn he gives her shoulder a comforting squeeze.
- 'Oh I'm positive that Buffy- wherever she is- is capable of looking after herself. No doubt she'll be far more concerned with what has become of all of us. The quicker we get to a safe port the better.'

Faith
Faith gives an easy smile Tara's way and shrugs.
- 'Nicer than the crazy bitch you met before? I should hope so. Set the bar pretty low there when it comes to self-improvement, I guess.' She looks thoughtfully at the ground in front of her as she walks, 'Anyways, that was a while ago. Things have changed for both of us by the looks of it.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom