• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

SEPARATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Tara looks away from Willow " I could go with Faith since ......" she says looking nervous .
"Since I not really alive & it might be safer for me out there " she said trying not to stutter.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Faith
Faith looks around at everyone.
'Yeah, I'm not that eager to split up or whatever but we need to do somethin' right?, Find out what happened and where everyone else went. Kinda seems like moving about ought t'be a part of some plan. I say we pull one of the bus seats out and use it like a stretcher- safely carry those that can't move along with us. If anyone got any better ideas lets' hear 'em.'

Suddenly a voice makes itself known: 'Oh buggeration. Did I crash the bus?'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara looks at Faith "What ab........out me " ? "she looking sad & anoyed.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda looks at Faith
"I can pull out the seats or I can stay with Giles,Dawn and Andrew while you take vi and tara to see if that gas station is a marage." She looks at Giles who's appearing to be waking up and registering the situation.
"Either way, I think someone should fill in our watcher."

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Thank you " Tara says to Amanda . "You wa......nt to . I don't kn....ow if I should" she said back .

thetopher

Sineya
Faith
Faith looks carefully at the ghost-girl.
'Okay... it's Tara right?, Tara you should stick with us until we find out what's the what. I know you must be all kinds of freaked about stuff but we're gonna get to the bottom of' Faith waves her hand at Tara, 'whatever happened to you. Lot of our friends are missing and also our bus got hit by one hell of a tornado, so I'm guessed that- for whatever reason- you're wrapped up in that.'

Faith nods to Amanda. 'make with the vandalising so we can bring Dawn with us if we need to.'
Then she turns to Giles, 'Hey, G, you through napping? 'Cause you're missing all the fun.'

Giles
Giles sits up slowly and lamely tries to brush some of the dust from his coat. 'Dare I ask?'

ChaseRules

Sineya
"You .....different now " Tara said getting close to Faith & looking her over with her eyes a bit clouded for a few seconds .

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda nodds at Faith. She climbs back into the bus and grabs the bottom legs close to the aisle and lifts up with all her might. The seat completely rips from the bus, leaving square holes on the floor where the legs used to be welded to it. There may be some damage to the wall as well from being ripped too hard up instead of out.
Amanda drags the seat out of the end of the bus and sets it down in front of Faith.
"Being a slayer is awesome, did you just see that? Can everyone of us do that? that's so bad a.. " Amanda cuts herself off before completely embaressing herself in front of the other slayers.
"Uh anyway, should I remove the legs or the back to flatten it or is it fine as is?"

ChaseRules

Sineya
"Are Slayers that strong bec......cause that.......... "Tara said looking at Amanda before looking away.

thetopher

Sineya
Faith
Faith looks uncomfortable under Tara's gaze.
-'Yeah I, uh, well, I guess we did kinda meet that time. Things change though. I'm more of a work in progress now.'

Then Faith smirks over at the bus, rolling her eye's a little at Amanda's spectacle.
- 'It's cool like that, means that nobody's in danger of rolling off the damn thing while we carry them.'

Giles
Giles pulls himself upright. 'Where is everyone? Have people gone to find...' He trails off as some of the details of the crash come back to him.
'Oh dear lord.'

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda turns her attention to Tara.
"Sweetie I think you're fading in and out. I've got an idea of what you want to ask me but I can't answer. All I know is now I can smash as good as the hulk"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn
Dawn wakes up & looks around "What going on ?" she said looking confused . "Buffy ?! " she she then said in a louder voice .

thetopher

Sineya
Giles
Giles hurriedly walks on over, leaving Andrew to tend to Dawn.
- 'Faith, girls, where is everyone and...' He pales visibly when he sees Tara.
Blinking a few times he then takes off his glasses and polishes them.
- 'Dust..' he mutters and shakes his head unbelievingly.

Faith
'Believe it Giles, we have a spook in out midst- no offense- and that ain't the wierdest part. Buffy, Xander, Ken, most of the girls, Robin, they're all AWOL.'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara looks at Faith "You calmer now. Not so much self hate "she said back

Then looks at Amanda "Fading in & out ?" she said looking scared.

Tara on seeing what Giles did pulls back a little bit looking sad.

thetopher

Sineya
Faith
Faith is unnerved somewhat by Tara's insight. She shrugs it off:
- 'Yeah, that's me. Plenty of time to be calmer in prison I guess.'
Then she turns and walks with Amanda over to where Dawn is and squats down next to her:
- 'Hey Dawn, listen up, we don't know where your sis is. We crashed and when we came round she'd disappeared along with some of the others. Still tryna figure out the particulars. You remember anything?'

Giles
Giles scratches his head
- 'This is all very confusing. I-I don't know what's...' He straightens up and gets a hold of himself, 'Forgive my reaction Tara, its just we've had a rather bad time with ethereal beings of late. I, uh, do hope that you're well, not in any discomfort. All things considered that is.'
- 'Everybody might also be interested to hear that the bus crash wasn't an accident, it was merely the side-effect of some sort of temporal distortion spell. Possibly a very powerful one.'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Dawn .
Dawn looks at Faith :The last thing I remember is falling in & out of sleep next to Buffy feeling her next to me .
Then the Bus must have hit something because I went unconscious " she said grabbing hold of Amanda hand.

Tara.

Tara looks back at Giles "Are you saying I not the first ghost you seen ?" she said looking puzzled. " Could they be the same as me ?" she then asked Giles.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
Amanda looks at dawn with concern but tries to show she has as much emotional strength as she does physically.
"Where ever buffy is I know she's looking just as hard for you as we are for her. Luckily we have Giles and willow with us. If anyone can figure out our situation its them and instead of one slayer now you've got three to protect you. We will get you back to Buffy." Amanda tries to even convince herself that everything will be alright as she speaks.

thetopher

Sineya
Giles
Giles looks at Tara thoughtfully:
- 'No, not at all. The entity I'm refering to...well, it was known as the First, an incoporeal being that could assume the likeness of anybody that had passed on. You seem quite different.' He eyes Willow with some concern, 'as I'm sure Willow has confirmed. You seem quite unique. Most spirits are unstable to say the least and bound to a specific place linked to their death. We appear to be on a road out of Sunnydale, far away from...well, any place you would be familiar with.'
- 'I have to say I thought we'd left behind such extraordinary occurances for at least a day or so. But apparently not.'

Faith
Faith nods in agreement at what Amanda says.
- 'No doubt wherever your sis is she's bossing everybody about and keeping 'em all safe, count on it.'

ChaseRules

Sineya
Tara smiles at Giles : Thank you Mr Giles " she said ." I glad you back with us " she said . Getting close to Giles she whispered "So Willow didn't bring me back because the last thing I remember is after seeing red stuff over her shirt is feeling like I was asleep & couldn't wake up & then " she said looking puzzled.

Dawn .

"Thanks Faith " Dawn said softy before hugging Amanda hard. "Buffy find us .
I know she will " she said loudy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom