• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Some ships are WEIRD !

I was on Google Image watching montages on the series and I found that :

That really shocked me :eek:. People can ship what they want but this, it's really really weird ^^

Last edited:
crazysoulless
crazysoulless
Angel/Riley: Buffy said she wanted to have a threesome. Where is she?
Meanwhile at Giles' place....
I'm sorry if you have nightmares tonight .. I reassure you I will also do !

But I create this thread because I really realize that shippers have no limits.. I can't believe that someone ship Angel with Riley or Buffy with Giles ^^

Sineya
Someday I may do what I have threatened to do and that is create a spreadsheet with all the cast on both axes. Every intersection would be a ship and there would be a line where each name is on both the rank and file where we see if the person loves him/herself (Cordelia anyone?). My favourite is Clem and Dawn (Clawn).

Athena

Belinda
Staff member
Black Thorn
Buffy/Giles is just nonono. Riley/Angel is ok. They're both strapping men, I expect they'd have a rollicking good time together!
Agreed..
And still it is not the worst image I have seen, there is another even more explicit but I have not posted for not shocked people
Please don't post that. Not just because of the reason you mentioned, but it's against board rules to post such images.

I ship Riley/Angel and am on the look out for some decent Rangel fic if anyone can recommend some? I think they are similar characters in many ways.

Buffy/Giles is just gross :eek:

Top Bottom