• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Spuffy Fanfic Discussion

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Currently in a writing sprint right now, hosted by an EF group over on Facebook. I've already written more than 1000 words on a new story :D

Priceless

Scooby
Currently in a writing sprint right now, hosted by an EF group over on Facebook. I've already written more than 1000 words on a new story :D
That's fantastic Puppet! Can't wait to read it. Can you tell us anything about it?

I'm sorta writing a multi chapter fic but I've taken a day on LJ Seasonal Spuffy, so I'll be posting one chapter on that. So I'm working to get that one chapter as polished as possible

Priceless

Scooby
ColeyDoesThings on yt, does a lot of vids about fandom/fans/fics etc. Very funny

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
That's fantastic Puppet! Can't wait to read it. Can you tell us anything about it?
I'm almost afraid to jinx it, lol, but I guess it can't do any harm :p

Writing the prologue/first chapter (don't know yet which it will be) and it has a 28-year-old Buffy at Dawn's wedding, being all miserable and lonely and accidentally making a wish to a vengeance demon that throws her into the past. But not in her own body. Thanks to how she phrased the wish, she has to watch herself make all the same mistakes she remembers making while trying to change things for the better.

Priceless
Priceless
I love time travel fics! I'd read the hell out of this.

Priceless

Scooby
Recently read When One Door Closes by married_n_mich on LJ. Short and sweet, set in LA between S2 & 3.

Priceless

Scooby
I'm reading Big Bad Boyfriends by bewildered on EF. It's a fun read and there's some lovely Cordy in it too (I'm hoping for some Cangel by the end). Angel has just left at the end of S3 and Buffy wants to make him jealous so she asks Spike to be her pretend boyfriend 😁 We also get some Harmony/Parker if that's anyone's jam 😧

Top Bottom