• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Swedish 101?

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
Well as I said all the basics I guess.. hey! maybe i can see you guys when im there? :D ok sorry.. i cant wait..

> ashlee: i cant believe you saw "lucsious" today.. i mean its just weird.. he was like your ski instructor and like saw him at mount hotham, and we see him at the beach today.. he is by far the hottest swedish guy.. though he could pass as an aussie.. except the whole swedish accent ;)

truelegance

truelegance
I know i was pretty shocked... but that was my goodbye to him i think unless we somehow meet again... wow could be fate lol... just maybe... hhhmmm i don't know how to spell his name though i think i might ask Miss JoJo if possible. all i can say is WOW WOW.. or sigh... it was unbelievable... MAN. ARRRGGG it was wicked seeing him again.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaa "signs and closes eyes". can't wait till i go to sweden to use the language i have learned.

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
yeah... well there are plenty of fish in the sea ashlee.. i mean what about matt? you cant just fall for him then go for scott.. then go for larrs? is that how you spell it?

oh btw... Epo and Joamna... can either of you snow ski.. thats probably a dumb question? and do you girls do it all the time? you gotta teach me one day eh? epo: i have no idea... yet.. i will let you know when i do.. i promise xx

truelegance

truelegance
skiing is easy.... hehehe the snow :( i want the snow again. hhmmm skiing is easy to pick up but harder to improve on where snowboarding is hard to pick up but once u have it, it's pretty easy to learn how to do all the tricks. and it's Matt hanny... matt for sure.... scott is outta the picture and i have talked to him for about a month.

and i haven't talked to him for about a month sorry.

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
omg .. you just called me hanny... dont do that... your so embarrising!

oh sorry matt.. not scott.. kk.. scott is hot though.. matts accent is hot too.. and his looks are good.. well i have snowboarded.. once.. so to me its going to be like "hannahs on her learners.. again" argh

p.s... epo and joamna.. you guys are adorable ;)

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
lmao... i remember that! good times.. anyways we are going off topic..

epo and Joamna teach us some swedish

how do you say.... "i love you" in swedish?

natti natti

Joamna

frak
Heh, yeah I can snow ski, I used to do it all the time when I was a kid, in the winter anyway. When I got older I started snowboarding instead, which I think is way more fun! But I haven't done any of that in a while now..

And more swedish:
I love you = Jag älskar dig

Lol, I suck at snow skiing, and I too started snowboarding instead a few years ago. I suck at that too though, but it's a hell of a lot of fun anyways :D But I can't afford to do it often these days.. haven't actually done it in a few years. It's fun though, mhm.

truelegance

truelegance
i remember when my swedish ski instructor taught me those three magical words Jag älskar dig. hhhmmmmm.. lol i love skiing.... when you get to spray people with snow when you stop cos i don't like doing snow ploughs but turning fast was heaps fun and seeing the spray of snow shower people was awsome...

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
hey, cool, a thread about swedish! :bounce: never seen this thread before! is there a swedish way to say 'im an oblivious dork'? ;) (but really...:))

Ladybug

Grinch
I went through this whole thread and as soon as I finished and thought I had learned something, I forgot everything I'd read. Maybe I need to come back another time when I'm more focused.

Anyway, this is real neat.

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
Lol. We don't have a word for "dork", I think :(
(See what a useless language it is? hehe)
really! ha ha... there are so many slang words now though.. i know dork isnt slang.. but you get what i mean.. i dont think it would be in any other vocabulary :rolleyes0

Joamna

frak
really! ha ha... there are so many slang words now though.. i know dork isnt slang.. but you get what i mean.. i dont think it would be in any other vocabulary :rolleyes0
Yeah, really. The swedish language is really lacking in some good slang.. that's one of the reasons it's really horrible to watch TV shows with swedish subtitles.. gah.

truelegance

truelegance
you wouldn't understand "kath and kim" then.. thats an aussie comedy show even the americans need Australian slang dictionarys to see what the word means in american.. lol

Lol, not that we'd understand it better if Sweden did have better slang though, heh.. But yeah, probably wouldn't understand too much Australian slang...

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
well not all of us use slang? do we *gulp* well we have our own slang yeah.. but i dont use it that often.. maybe mate, or gday... lol thats about it

Top Bottom