Trampish Art...

That is fantastic! Your art is always so different and awesome 😀 I love your current sig aswell 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you honey...and yes I've felt like screaming for the past week so I thought I'd do it graphically.
I'm re-posting one of my older favorites at full size for the full effect, and for the one who took such an iterest in it. 😉



This is quite simply and easily the greatest piece of fanart I have EVER seen. Love the Richard Hamilton influence.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I seriously can not stop looking at it. I wish I could get this printed to put on a wall in my house.
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Wow, honey...thank you!
I love the colours... I just remembered what it reminded me of.. did you see Twin Peaks? It really reminds me of that for some reason.
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Grassy-azz mi amigo. And no I haven't. I'll have to look into that.
Back
Top Bottom