• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

YouTube Buffy Recap/Reviews by ME!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
@DeadlyDuo hahaha, okay with that insight into my frantic week/brain... 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry! My views were down and didn't see it so just assumed. My bad!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Thanks a whole bunch to those of you that replied to my previous post regarding my most recent Buffy project. Unfortunately, it was deleted from the forum, and I can't talk about it here, but I can post this video!

Hopefully this just intrigues more of you to watch this as opposed to deeply confusing you. I have been editing so, so, so much this weekend that I think I'm going a bit fruit loops!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I do like the Slay one, very 90s! I like that you put thought into the titles too, sorry I haven't watched the video, but what made you do the hardcore one on both sides?

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I do like the Slay one, very 90s! I like that you put thought into the titles too, sorry I haven't watched the video, but what made you do the hardcore one on both sides?
Thanks! I found that it seemed to be a massive trend in the hardcore band shirts for the main imagery to be on the back of the shirt. No idea where it originated from though!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Thanks a whole bunch to those of you that replied to my previous post regarding my most recent Buffy project. Unfortunately, it was deleted from the forum, and I can't talk about it here, but I can post this video!
It was not deleted. It was moved to the archive instead as a courtesy to the fact that you are a long time member. As was explained by the staff via pm, we do not allow selling on the boards, which is in the board rules here: Board Rules. You were told you could put the link in your signature and could post the video in your gallery thread. There’s no need to misconstrue the facts.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
It was not deleted. It was moved to the archive instead as a courtesy to the fact that you are a long time member. As was explained by the staff via pm, we do not allow selling on the boards, which is in the board rules here: Board Rules. You were told you could put the link in your signature and could post the video in your gallery thread. There’s no need to misconstrue the facts.
There was no intent on my behalf to cause upset to anyone or hurt any feelings.

I was informing people why I was posting the video a second time so they didn't wonder why I was posting such a similar post again.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Also, just realised I should have offered this too. I am more than happy for you to delete all the text and just leave the video up. Might be for the best if I have broken any rules at all. Thanks 😊

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
@caitaintdead Can't wait for your Spike star sign vid. Throughout the Angel one when you were describing what makes a Taurus, I was thinking "that sounds like Spike", but I thought the same during your Xander vid.

What character order are you doing them in?

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
@caitaintdead Can't wait for your Spike star sign vid. Throughout the Angel one when you were describing what makes a Taurus, I was thinking "that sounds like Spike", but I thought the same during your Xander vid.

What character order are you doing them in?
I think those three men have a lot of similarities actually. It's probably why so many people ship different combos of them together!

I've been doing them vaguely in order of how they appear on the show. I'll probably do a short vid for Jenny and then... SPIKE AND DRU!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I have been away from the Buffyverse while I focussed on American Horror Story 1984.

My knowledge about filming and editing has improved tenfold since I first started, so give it another go if the low budget/quality of my earlier stuff didn't appeal to you.

Taake
Taake
Kind of off topic but LOVE your hair!
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
ditto on the hair! ♥

WillowFromBuffy

Buffering...
You do such great work with these. I love how you don't go through the motions of summarizing the entire episode. You quickly get to the meat of things, and I love your interpretation of Cordelia's attack on Shylock.

"Prophecy Girl" is probably the first bona fide masterpiece of the show, so my expectations are high :p

Top Bottom