• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Recommended Buffyverse Podcasts 2

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I just realised I thanked myself in my post above, instead of Mrs Gordo. I must be going loopy.
It's because you can't "Reply" to Karma, only the original post - you're not going loopy!

I also amended your post as I figured you'd want it to reference the correct name of Lani's new podcast.;)

EarthLogic

Scooby
Black Thorn
It's because you can't "Reply" to Karma, only the original post - you're not going loopy!

I also amended your post as I figured you'd want it to reference the correct name of Lani's new podcast.;)
Thanks @Athena. I actually meant to copy and paste the karma comment as a quote but ended up just clicking 'reply' instead. :p

Mylie

Scooby
Still Dead just released their episode covering I Will Remember You and I highly recommend it! It's their best episode yet and my favorite podcast's take on that episode.

Jam
Jam
Thanks for the rec! I'll definitely check this out

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
I want to recommend Slayerfest98, I've listened to a few episodes. They are really funny (sometimes rated R funny so you need to be ok with that kind of sense of humor) and have some good and insightful comments.

Specifically, even if you don't decide to listen to this podcast, I strongly recommend that everyone check out their episode with Jane Espenson here. She not only talks about Pangs and gives interesting behind the scene tidbits about it but she really shines some additional light on the writing process of Buffy and how Joss was so heavily involved. I enjoyed it!
I will never look at that bear the same way again! Next time I watch, I hope it wins, sweet little Peanut! :p

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
Just started listening to Fire Bad Tree Pretty, which had just finished season 1. They seem very cool!

Mylie
Mylie
Have never heard of them, I’m intrigued!

Mylie

Scooby

Slayerfest98 scoring another big guest spot! James Marsters is recording with them for their upcoming episode. Episode is still not out but if you are interested subscribe or follow them on twitter.
Wow, that’s so cool! And kind of the perfect episode to interview him for.

Also... I didn’t realize they were already covering s5... I can’t keep up with all the podcasts lol

Meliza

Scooby
Amber Benson is going to be on too! how they do it, both the cohosts and guests all seem to of had peripheral contact with every single cast member and behind the scenes crew! ha ha, in like a casual serendipitous way cause none of them are in the business themselves I think. I guess it pays to live in Cali/Los Angeles.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Hi all - New Podcast Alert:

Meet At the Bronze has just started (I just listened to The Pack today). They tweeted that they are looking for community participation as well. I know there are a number of talkative folks around here who would do great as a guest. If you are interested go and let them know! I'm withholding judgment/recommendation on this podcast until I get a little further in. I will tell you that I learned an awful lot about Hyenas today during The Pack's episode. Probably more than I cared to know... lol.

Cheese Slices

A Bidet of Evil
Dunno if it's been recommended before, but Still Pretty (notably with Lani who used to do Dusted) is imo hands down the best Buffy podcast around, and they're doing the entire series. Angel (1x07) came out yesterday, and it's really delightful : Still Pretty #40. Angel (S1.07)

Mylie

Scooby
Dunno if it's been recommended before, but Still Pretty (notably with Lani who used to do Dusted) is imo hands down the best Buffy podcast around, and they're doing the entire series. Angel (1x07) came out yesterday, and it's really delightful : Still Pretty #40. Angel (S1.07)
It’s definitely on my list but I want to finish Dusted first and I’m also listening to Still Dead so I’m still getting plenty of her right now. But I’m looking forward to it!

Of course I haven’t listened to Still Pretty yet but my personal favorite is Buffering and I can’t see that ever changing.

Cheese Slices
Cheese Slices
Buffering's great too !

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
If anyone is going the girls from the Buffering podcast are going to be at The Vampire Ball.

Mylie

Scooby
I was there before and I scrolled down and could only find S4 episodes and Graduation Part 2 on the Listen section.
The episodes will show up if you scroll down the list (not the page). It's like the tumblr app. You just have to give it time before you scroll. Trust me, the episodes are there. I managed to scroll down to the first episode before linking it to you.

Meliza

Scooby
I listened to Amber Benson on slayerfest98 podcast and James Marsters episode drops tomorrow.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I wanted to come in here and give a little shout out to To Quote Buffy which is a podcast that's currently at s2. They are also going episode by episode for BtVS. They throw in little tidbits of behind the scene information so that's fun. To any Bangel fans, at least one of the podcasters is sweet on Buffy/Angel. I don't know if maybe they started a while back and then took a break and picked it back up recently? I'm jumping around a bit on episodes so I am a bit unclear. Anywho, I figured I'd come to give them a plug in case anyone was interested.

Top Bottom