• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Recommended Buffyverse Podcasts 2

Priceless

Scooby
There is a good little Irish podcast called Buffy Boys that I'd recommend, and Conversations With Dead People. Both are quite serious and analytical.

Priceless

Scooby
Just listened to Pop Culture Role Call's Storyteller podcast, and it was really good. They had someone watching as Andrew who obviously hadn't seen the show, which makes it quite funny. They say Buffy has a fascist streak 😮

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
Forgive me if this has already been recommended, but Still Pretty is really interesting! Each poscast revolves around a specific episode. They summarize the episode, then analyze and discuss it. Their podcasts are pretty long, so they're great for when you're driving or just listening to as you do housework or something.

Here: Still Pretty

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
I miss Once More With Podcast, but I might listen to some of the above when I find the time :)

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
I recently got introduced to Beer With Buffy and it's great! Hosted by two guys, Josh and Rex, it reminds me a little of the long finished Sunnydale Stacks in its humour.

Priceless

Scooby
I've just started listening to Flunking the Written. They're still on season 1, so early days, but Megan and Kimberly are two uber fans discussing their favourite show, fully spoiled. I like these two, they sound very Southern US an I find them really soothing to listen to.

Also Myth Taken, with Laine and Cory discussing mythology and folklore related to the show.

Hunga Munga
Hunga Munga
Linky please ;)

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
The best part of this thread is seeing the names people come up with, I really like Myth Taken!

Priceless

Scooby
I've found three new Buffy podcasts recently

Becoming Buffy - Three sisters (well it is nearly Halloween) discussing their favourite show. Listened to a couple of eps and really like them. They pick up on the symbolism and metaphor and seem really into the show.

Link - Becoming Buffy

Buffy the Gilmore Slayer - Bryan loves Buffy, Stacey loves Gilmore Girls, so they are each watching the others favourite show and commenting on it. They're both comedians. It could be fun, it could be horrible and nit-picky, I've not actually listened to an episode yet. I'm not a GG fan, so I might fast forward through those bits.

Link - Buffy the Gilmore Slayer

My Best Friend Thinks She's Buffy - Two friends discuss the show. It's a bit hit and miss, but the hosts are fun.

Link - My Best Friend Thinks She's Buffy

Priceless

Scooby
I've listened to a few of my previously recommended podcasts and I really enjoy Buffy The Gilmore Slayer, though I tend to ff through the Gilmore Girls discussion. It's funny and the hosts are interesting.

I've found another couple;

Big Miss Take, which is okay. Two friends, one a huge fan, the other has never seen the show before.

Big Miss Stake: A Buffy Podcast

That Slayer Show, which I've not listened to yet, so cant comment. The episodes are only 25 minutes long and they're still on Season 1

That Slayer Show

The Watchers, which I've not listed to and they're only on episode 1

The Watchers

I always wonder how many of these podcasts will actually make it to the end of Season 7 😀

Priceless

Scooby
Another Buffy podcast. This one is a bit different because they don't appear to be enjoying the show and they hate Buffy the character but love Angel. They're struggling through the first three seasons and can't wait to start AtS. I know a few people prefer Angel to Buffy, so this might be more the podcast for them? They're a husband and wife team, shes' seen the shows before, he hasn't. They are good podcasters, but the Buffy hate got a bit much for me (she's my favorite character)

I Missed It

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
I listen to Buffering the vampire slayer. It's really great and the hosts are really funny. They have live events, jingles, sexual tension awards😂, and even interviews with cast members such as James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter. Definitely give this one a listen - They are currently doing season 6 of Buffy.
Also, they have a podcast called Angel on Top which is connected to Buffering the vampire slayer. It runs alongside the other podcast and they are currently doing season 3. :) :)

Feigenbunny
Feigenbunny
yep. i have to agree, its really entertainng and i would deffinately reccomend
Top Bottom