• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Recommended Buffyverse Podcasts 2

Priceless

Scooby
Kicking & Streaming has Sami, a massing Buffy fan and Pat a massive Lost fan, watch each others favourite shows that they've not seen before. I've only listened to a few eps, and I really like Sami because you can tell she really loves the show.

Homepage

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Today I decided to check out one of the many Buffy podcasts that I've saved away on my Spotify - I went with Buffy and Booze (or maybe it's Booze and Buffy?) about two gay men, where one of them is a fan - though seems to have only seen it once, eight years earlier - and the other is brand new. Other than them both gushing over Willow (that's getting really annoying, between all the reactors I'm following, too) I really like it. I was only supposed to listen to the first one, but I made it through Witch, too, and almost went into Teacher's Pet before my friend called.

Pricey, have you listened to this one?

Priceless

Scooby
Pricey, have you listened to this one?
Probably, but I can't remember them. I'm not listening to them currrently so something must have put me off, but as I can't remember them I'll give them another listen 😀

Synch

Townie
I do like Slaferfest 98 because of the interviews with the writers (Jane Espenson and Drew Greenberg) and actors (James Marsters, Amber Benson, Clare Kramer etc) with a lot of info I usually like.

Actually that's what I'm searching: Buffy/Angel podcast with interviews with the writers or actors.

There is another podcast with two interviews with Mere Smith where she talks in depth about her career, Angel's writers room (and yep: Joss was a lot on it before Firefly) and everything Tim Minear did for her.

part 1

part 2
Episode 45 - To Shanshu in L.A.: Mere Smith Part 2 by The Debatable Podcast • A podcast on Anchor

ladykerradine

Townie
So my friends and I have started a brand new Buffy podcast -- The Watchers' Diaries -- and our third episode drop tomorrow. We're still trying to build our audience, obviously, so maybe give us a listen if you have some time? And like podcasts, of course...

https://the-watchers-diaries.captivate.fm/episodes

That's our main site -- we can also be found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Podchaser, and several other places. Thanks!

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
A brand new Buffy podcast has popped up! It's called Another Buffy Podcast https://www.anotherbuffypodcast.com/. They've just started out so only have one episode, but they have some great artwork and the hosts Trevor and Kristin are really good together.

Priceless

Scooby
A brand new Buffy podcast has popped up! It's called Another Buffy Podcast https://www.anotherbuffypodcast.com/. They've just started out so only have one episode, but they have some great artwork and the hosts Trevor and Kristin are really good together.
Thanks for this! I'm a complete Buffy podcast junkie and I've just listened to the intro and they sound cool. Trevor's Buffy Art is also really good.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
podcast nerd 😃
Top Bottom