• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Tell me about your Buffy collection

Evil Seal

Alright, 10 more minutes of chanting.
I mostly buy T-shirts on different sites. Lately I bought like 3 shirts made by the Buffering The Vampire Slayer duo, they're amazing

Cheyanne Suttle

Potential
I just got a mug like this and I love it! The only problem is that it's a little too big for my normal morning cup of coffee, so I only get Angel from the cheekbones down. :)
Hahahah that is so funny because I have the same problem but I just fill it all the way to the top and always have some left over when I am done. My friend told me I was crazy to drink out of it, that i need to just display it and I was like NO i need to see angel! lol

Nix

Evil Nix
Sineya
Hmm well back in the day many moons ago I owned lots of stuff but now days (after selling stuff to pay bills) we are (Abbs and myself) slowly starting a collection again. And I mean slowly. lol.

We have all the dvd box sets, 3 pops (20th anniversary Buffy, Faith and Giles) and the Watchers Guide book.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I started collecting Buffy merchandise when I was 11 I believe. (exept for the Buffy+Angel box sets. I got them when I was 9)
My Collection:
DVDs:
- Buffy+Angel Box Sets
- Buffy season 1-7
- Buffy Movie
Games:
- Buffy Chess Set
- Buffy Board game
- Chaos bleeds (PS2 Game)
Trading cards:
- Angel Trading card base sets season 1-5 (no binder)
- Buffy WOS Trading card base set (+ 1 promo card) + binder
- Buffy Connections Trading card base set (+ 1 promo card + Selling sheet)
- A few Buffy season 7 trading cards
Books:
- Watchers Guide 1-3
- Slayer stats
- Encyclopedia: The ultimate guide to the Buffyverse
- SHS Yearbook
- The Official Grimoire
- Buffy The Making Of A Slayer
- What would Buffy Do? The Vampire Slayer as spiritual guide (WWBD)
- The Quotable Slayer
- VAMPYR Book
- Buffy 20th anniversary stationary set
- Buffy Adult coloring book
- Buffy big bads and monsters adult coloring book
- and alot more german Buffy books!
Comics and Magazines: (all in german)
- Buffy Season 8
- Buffy season 9
- Buffy Season 10 (first volume)
- Buffy season 11 (first volume variant cover)
- A LOT OF MAGAZINES!!!!
Figures:
- Vampire and Doppelgangerland Willow (loose)
- White witch Willow
- New Moon Rising Tara
- Willow and Tara Together Forever
Others:
- Big Alyson Hannigan poster
- small OMWF Poster
- Dark Willow picture
- Spike Picture
- 20th anniversary reunion picture
- Alyson Autograph (re-print)
- Buffy season 5 cast picture (autograph re-print)
- Buffy 2018 calender (hand signed by Alyson Hannigan and James Marsters (both adressed to me :) )
- Hand signed autograph by Alyson and Amber (with COA)
- Picture of me and Alyson
- lots of posters from magazines
- Buffy Kiss the Librarian mug (from Giles use by Spike so there are blood splatters)
- Buffy Chocolate poster (from Buffy season 4 hanging on the door of Buffy and Willows(/Kathys) dorm room)
- Buffy pen set
- Willow Pullover
- Buffy T-shirt
- "Grr Argh" bag
Things I made/customized myself (= non official merch)
- Faith jackal knife
- Stakes
- Slayer scythe
- Willow and Tara collage
- Buffyverse photo collage (in cross form) on my door
- Buffy & Angel logo on my door
- Buffy pins (Buffy, Tillow, "I'm a Slayer ask me how.")
- Buffy book with pictures and a few quotes
- Buffy cover for a school book (where I write my homework in, but it is so ugly that I made my own Buffy front & back cover.)

And defintitely other stuff that I just can't think of right now. And I hope to collect more soon!

Last edited:
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
which Buffy board game do you own?

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Wow, everyone's got so much!

I own both BtVS and AtS complete box sets and I own a replica of Faith's knife but that's pretty much it for me. I used to have a replica of Mr Pointy, but I gave it to a friend when she moved cities years ago.

TamsinValencia

Potential
Black Thorn
Buffy and angel DVDs
Dark willow xander eye patch xander without buffy pop figures.
Season 9 comics
Season 10 comics :)

LilyAnne

I do doodle. You too, you do doodle too.
I have the Chosen Collection DVD boxset of Buffy, seventeen Buffy Studies-related books of analysis and criticism, two coloring books, the 20th anniversary issue of Entertainment Weekly (even though it got rained on :(), an issue of the comic Reunion written by Jane Espensen, a Season 3 poster on my wall, and a Season 2 tanktop I got from Hot Topic. Also I have a Buffy-inspired tattoo.
9C3B29CE-5D17-4DD3-85C1-F6BCBA9DF0C0.jpeg
A0574D9D-416C-4F54-AEB7-CE1CB1AC2E0C.jpeg

Willow Tara

Sineya
@HowiMetdaSlayer It's a german version. I don't know how it is called in english. I am trying to send pictures of the board game but I can't upload them because "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process." I'm sorry. It is a board game where you can either play the good guys or the bad. The bad ones that you can play are: The Master, Spike, The Mayor and Adam. The good ones are: Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Oz and Riley. The bad guys have minions (like for the mayor it's Faith, Mr Trick and a help demon) and there are also demons and vampires.In the game you have to find out which big bad you are fighting, which weapon kills him, at which locations he stays( 2 ) and what his aim is. (I hope I used that word right) The game is played on a big board with two sides the first side is where you play the part where you find out whuch big bad you are fighting and all that. The second side is where you fight the big bad. The game is played with cubes when you fight. The good ones have a "B" (where everyone can use their own special power) 4 stakes and one side with nothing. The bad ones have a flame, 3 claws and two sides with nothing.

Hopefully you can guess what game it is because I only know the german name: "Gefahr über Sunnydale"
I'm not very good at explaining things, but I hope it was understandable. U wish I could upload photos that would make everything easier.

Last edited:

Willow Tara

Sineya
I started collecting Buffy merchandise when I was 11 I believe. (exept for the Buffy+Angel box sets. I got them when I was 9)
My Collection:
DVDs:
- Buffy+Angel Box Sets
- Buffy season 1-7
- Buffy Movie
Games:
- Buffy Chess Set
- Buffy Board game
Trading cards:
Books:
- Watchers Guide 1-3
- Slayer stats
- SHS Yearbook
- The Official Grimoire
- The Quotable Slayer
- VAMPYR Book
- Buffy Season 8
- Buffy season 9
- A LOT OF MAGAZINES!!!!
Figures:
- White witch Willow
- New Moon Rising Tara
Others:
- small OMWF Poster
- Dark Willow picture
- Spike Picture
- Buffy 2018 calender (hand signed by Alyson Hannigan and James Marsters (both adressed to me :) )
- Buffy Kiss the Librarian mug (from Giles use by Spike so there are blood splatters)
- Buffy Chocolate poster (from Buffy season 4 hanging on the door of Buffy and Willows(/Kathys) dorm room)
- Buffy pen set
- Willow Pullover
- Buffy T-shirt
- "Grr Argh" bag
- Faith jackal knife
- Stakes
- Slayer scythe
- Buffy cover for a school book (where I write my homework in, but it is so ugly that I made my own Buffy front & back cover.)

And defintitely other stuff that I just can't think of right now. And I hope to collect more soon!
Oooh I also have a few music sheets of songs from OMWF. And of course drawings (but I can't draw so good so most of them are really ugly)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I just moved all my Buffy books out of the lounge room. It didn't suit the rest of it, which is all bunnies and love and colours and puppies and purple. So now the collection is in the corner of my bedroom, and I moved some Supernatural stuff there too. My demons in the corner. The doctor who stuff is spread out all over the place but I might make a shrine in one spot for all that too instead. Maybe I should put the lot in my hall of fan. I have some crappy fandom crafts from hospital but they were a great escape for the mind.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
@HowiMetdaSlayer It's a german version. I don't know how it is called in english. I am trying to send pictures of the board game but I can't upload them because "the uploaded file is too large for the server to process." I'm sorry. It is a board game where you can either play the good guys or the bad. The bad ones that you can play are: The Master, Spike, The Mayor and Adam. The good ones are: Buffy, Willow, Xander, Giles, Oz and Riley. The bad guys have minions (like for the mayor it's Faith, Mr Trick and a help demon) and there are also demons and vampires.In the game you have to find out which big bad you are fighting, which weapon kills him, at which locations he stays( 2 ) and what his aim is. (I hope I used that word right) The game is played on a big board with two sides the first side is where you play the part where you find out whuch big bad you are fighting and all that. The second side is where you fight the big bad. The game is played with cubes when you fight. The good ones have a "B" (where everyone can use their own special power) 4 stakes and one side with nothing. The bad ones have a flame, 3 claws and two sides with nothing.

Hopefully you can guess what game it is because I only know the german name: "Gefahr über Sunnydale"
I'm not very good at explaining things, but I hope it was understandable. U wish I could upload photos that would make everything easier.
Have you heard of the new Jasco Buffy game?

DagonSphere

Potential
I haaaave:

- both Buffy and Angel on DVD in its entirety, but I bought the boxes when they were released individually, so no fancy complete series set.

- Soundtracks: Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Album, Buffy Once More With Feeling, Buffy Radio Sunnydale, Buffy Collection, Angel Live Fast Die Never. Only Buffy soundtrack missing is The Score, but since most of those tracks are on the Buffy collection by LLLR, I'm okay, I guess.

- Buffy Funko Pop: Buffy & Faith Special Edition, Willow, the 20th Anniversary line (except for the Xander with the eye patch)

- Book: The Unauthorized Oral History of Buffy and Angel

- Comic: Angel: A Hole In The World and Angel: Smile Time

- Angel Smile Time Puppet Replica

- One Buffy t-shirt from teepublic is also on its way.

And I think that's it. I used to have more comics, but some of them got lost and I sold the S8 ones I had, because I didn't like them.

Willow Tara

Sineya
My Collection:
DVDs:
- Buffy+Angel Box Sets
- Buffy season 1-7
- Buffy Movie
Games:
- Buffy Chess Set
- Buffy Board game
Trading cards:
Books:
- Watchers Guide 1-3
- Slayer stats
- SHS Yearbook
- The Official Grimoire
- The Quotable Slayer
- VAMPYR Book
- Buffy Season 8
- Buffy season 9
- A LOT OF MAGAZINES!!!!
Figures:
- White witch Willow
- New Moon Rising Tara
Others:
- small OMWF Poster
- Dark Willow picture
- Spike Picture
- Buffy pen set
- Willow Pullover
- Buffy T-shirt
- "Grr Argh" bag
- Faith jackal knife
- Stakes
- Slayer scythe

I just bought 2 Buffy duvet covers on ebay. So they're also in my collection... when they arrive. :)

Spanky
Spanky
Don't forget the claddagh ring that you bought in Tara or wherever it was

Willow Tara

Sineya
Spanky Don't forget the claddagh ring that you bought in Tara or wherever it was
You're right! 😂:) But I already made an own thread for that and didn't want to annoy you by posting it here too. ;)

Spanky
Spanky
don't worry, you could never annoy us. anymore than you already do of course.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Just the episodes and commentary, nothing else unfortunately but I would like a couple of shirts or a Funko Pop.

thetopher
thetopher
Say no to the freaky-headed dolls! :P

Willow Tara

Sineya
@Spanky
Spanky don't worry, you could never annoy us. anymore than you already do of course.
Sorry I sometimes don't get jokes... Are you serious? Because if you are I'm sorry I don't want to annoy anyone. :(😢How can I make it better, what annoys you? If it's a joke... sorry I didn't get it😂:).

Spanky
Spanky
Show the ring, egg! Don't just talk about it.

Willow Tara

Sineya
@Spanky
Spanky Show the ring, egg! Don't just talk about it.
Only so I'm sure, you weren't completely annoyed, you were only annoyed because I didn't show the ring? Because if that's the problem... I already showed it (it's not the best picture I'm sorry)
That's the claddagh ring I bought now.View attachment 11114
I bought it from the makers of the original claddagh rings. (since 1750... that's what is written there.) It came with a COA. Sorry for the low quality picture.
Hope you're not annoyed anymore, now. :)

Spanky
Spanky
I'm always annoyed at something.
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
spanky's always cranky ;)
Top Bottom