• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Tell me about your Buffy collection

spikenbuffy

"Look, it's blood, it's Summers blood. "
I have one figure Sideshow of Buffy (Graduation Day), and other figures of Oz (with his human face, his guitar and a t-shirt with a baby), Giles (librarian), Spike from ATS (black T - shirt and a pair of glasses), Buffy, Anyanka with her amulet. 2 set of cards of ATS S2 & S4, at least 15 magazines, 4 CDS, a pillow of B&A, a red candle, the 3 watcher's guide & monster book, Sunnydale High Yearbook and finally the DVDs of ATS & BTVS (of course the TV shows is the most important).

Allen1307

Townie
Sorry for being late to comment on this.
I have/had the following
MAC figures
Buffy x 3, Angel, Willow, Master,Oz, Giles,Cordy,Anya,Spike and Faith.
Chaos bleeds and the original video game.
Comic books graphic novels.
All dvd series 1-7
Books a Tshirt and a cup.
Board Games.
I wish there was a heroclix buffy verse.

NeonSlayer

Potential
Screenshot_20181101-195021.pngIMG_20181101_194748.jpgScreenshot_20181101-195257.png

It only allows 3 uploads so also a boardgame, calendar, student calendar, & large book full of images I cut out of magazines and printed from sites years before Tumblr & Pinterest was a thing.

I saw a yellow coffee mug at the dollar store and was tempted to buy it just so I could write KISS THE LIBRARIAN on it. Maybe next time. I used to have a PEZ witch like Oz gave Willow.

AmberMissy

Buffy obsessed, but new here...
I need to do a full list at some point. :p

I have:
The original cardboard box-sets of both Buffy and Angel
All the VHS copies of both Buffy and Angel (no - I don't have a VHS player, but that's not the point)
All the comics that I'm aware of (Buffy, Angel, Spike and Fray - also Dollhouse and Serenity) all of the old, and new (to-date) except the handful of Dark Horse Extras and the MySpace/Dark Horse Presents issues (but I've got the PDF of those, so I've printed them out), with a couple of the red-foil issues and some signed ones.
All the Buffy, Angel and Spike Comic Omnibuses
Tales, Panel to Panel (both versions), Tales of the Slayers
Watcher's Guides 1-3
3 RPG books and screen
All the Buffy Scriptbooks (inc, OMWF)
A handful of the magazines (working on these at the minute)
SFX magazine with James on the cover
The base set of all the collectable trading cards and binders (not CCG), except Memories and the 10th Anniversary collection
A couple of the special trading cards (I've just started collecting the Trading Cards this week though - so give me time)
A Buffy lever arch file with about 60 autographed 8"x10" photographs (and other items)
A Spike (Buffy) poster with 13 autographs (framed)
An Angel poster with 13 autographs (framed)
A Spike poster (clip-frame)
Once more with feeling Poster (framed)
Set of 9 Duncan Gutteridge "postcards" (framed)
Buffy film limited edition film cell (framed)
15 novels (used to have more, but charity shopped them all years ago - only just started collecting again)
High School Yearbook
Fluffy the mouse slayer print (framed)
Set of 4 Buffy Lego figures (framed)
Faith Statue
Spike Statue
About 10 of the Moore Action figures (boxed)
Plush Mr Pointy
Set of 4 CD Cardz
Set of 5 prints by Rochelle (Framed)
Full set of the 54 Photo Cards (Inkworks)
2 Photo Cards (Inkworks) with the silver foil logo
Vampyr Book notelet set
Radio Sunnydale CD (original)
Radio Sunnydale CD (import)
Buffy CD Soundtrack
Buffy CD Score
Angel CD
Music for Elevators and Ghost of the Robot CDs (not strictly "Buffy", but related)
Buffy and Angel Playing Cards
2 Buffy Boardgames
Buffy Legendary Boardgame
Angel Boardgame
Buffy and Angel Top Trumps
Various official pin-badges
Set of official stickers
Buffy Purple Velvet Backpack (one shoulder)
Buffy Purple Velvet Journal
Buffy, Willow and Angel limited edition Beanie Bears
Several Buffy Teeshirts
Handful of calendars
Couple of patches
Inflatable Chair
Spike Clock
Two watches (one Buffy and Angel, the other with the logo)
Bubble Gum Holder (Gum Buddy)
Stake replica
Spike Nokia 3310 phonecase
Buffy logo mug
Mousemat
Once More with Feeling Vinyl (pre-ordered)
About 30 books about Buffy (Trivia, episode reviews, Joss Whedon books, Buffy Philosophy, etc)

And probably a couple of bits and pieces that I've forgotten about!

I'm currently looking at getting the cellar converted so I can make that into my Buffy and Chill room! :D

r2dh2
r2dh2
I call that dedication! You'll have to share pictures once it's ready.
genghiskhan
genghiskhan
This is slightly intimidating haha

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
I have a lot of stuff - multiple signed trading cards, figures, busts, comics, and posters. I'm actually thinking of selling my collection though because it's becoming difficult every time I move, and I am trying to live more a of a minimalist lifestyle these days.

I do have a signed photo that James singed for me when I met him, and I'll never sell that.

genghiskhan

God doesn't want you
Black Thorn
I basically only have the dvd collection for Buffy and Angel and the OMWF soundtrack

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I have the Buffy and Angel DVD's and the Buffy album CD. And that's it - I don't have room or time to enjoy anything else.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Went to my local GameStop store a few days ago and enjoyed the Funko Pop 3 for the price of 2 offer, which got me another BtVS Pop! XANDER IS HERE! :D

So now I have Darth!Willow, Faith with crossbow, and Xander crossing his arms (think it's his 'regular' Pop, no eye-patch or other special thing setting it apart) which doesn't sound like a lot, but I've kinda been focused on my collection of MCU Pops lately. We'll see where I am six months from now, especially as I signed up for Funko Club :p

Top Bottom