• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Gunn Chronicles

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
"Whoa... whoa... no need for the ballistic medieval weaponry princess." Fantome' said eyeing the weapon in the woman's hand.

"Jas- to the what now?" The man sputtered as he fell backwards to the ground as if he wasn't quite secure on his feet.

"Why on earth would you-" He looked around. The dark hotel was punctuated by light filtering through the closed shutters of the front entrance. The place was abandoned and dusty.

"Creepy old hotel, stranger in the dark... nevermind I get it." He said snapping his fingers as if he figured out a simple puzzle.

"The names... well doesn't that just beat all? Here I was going to introduce my name and say something charming and disarming, and... I can't even think of my name." He said shaking his head.

"Well, I'm Me... I suppose. And... you are?" He asked sitting up and keeping his hands raised.

Cordeliagirl

Oh, Buffy, we're sisters! With different hair.
Sineya
Cordy Say Cordelia Chase, and You never heard of Jasmine? , and she is evil. Cordelia is calm down and pacing back and forth and rigght and left and singing sortly and humming and sit down. Cordelia Say how you know im Princess?.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
"You've ever heard of Jasmine? ...She is evil."

"Jasmine... evil. Duly noted, but where I was, at least where I think I was, being evil was like having a face... and boy howdy there were folks with several of those." He said aloud as the woman calmed down a bit.

"So, where are we exactly? It feels like, well let's see, the power outages, the crazy magic, and the crazy-" He looked at Cordelia as she walked back and forth oddly, "-well just the crazy... must be California right?" He said with a dark smile.

"Say how do you know I'm a Princess?"

"I don't know, I guess you just seem a bit like a princess am I wrong? Strong, gorgeous, capable, I'm getting a strong Leia slash Boadicea vibe." He said sat down on a couch in the lobby, looking tired.

"Well, since it's clear neither of us wants to kill each other, and one of us is extremely exhausted, how about we get a bite, a nap, and see where we are in the harsh light of day?" The man said calmly. He looked nothing like the Richard Wikins if Cordelia him in her would have remembered. This man was younger looking, with handsome roguish look, and nothing like the tall older mayor.

Cordeliagirl
Cordeliagirl
She think who he is, but not admit it.

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
OOC: oopse. Cordelia say yes im Princess. Sorry i thought you look like someone i know before. Sure, we can get a bite and nap. But can i trust you?. Cordelia is Hungry and Starving and tired and Calm. Cordelia say follow me, i will show you where you get food at and where you take a nap.

Last edited:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
When Faith returned to the little Office it was surprisingly quiet. Chao-Ahn & Gunn had gone out somewhere. Spike was still skulking down in the basement,while Willow was in the main office. She was doing some kind of spell that involved dangling a crystal hung on a thin cord over a Map while chanting something in a language Faith didn't even recognise let alone understand.
Faith decided not to interfere, partly because she didn't trust magic & liked to steer clear whenever possible, & partly because she really couldn't face talking to the Redhead right now.
She quietly crept into the back room, pulled out the cot & lay down. It had been a strange couple of days & she was really beat. Few hours down time wont hurt, she thought as she got comfortable. The light coming from the other room plus the sounds of the Traffic & Willow's chanting would have bothered her at one time, but spend some time in prison & you can sleep through anything....
Within minutes her breathing got shallower & she drifted off to sleep.....

She recognised the room immediately as she bent to pull the crisp white sheet up the bed.
The digital clock flashed 14:51, the green glow turning the pink plush pig next to it a sickly grey in the half light seeping in through the floral curtains.

"Ignore that, it's wrong!" Said Buffy looking over at the clock. "It needs another 30 minutes added!"
"I do miss this room" She said with a sigh.

"Is this my dream or yours B?"

"I don't know....feels like mine, but I get the feeling....are you in trouble Faith?"

"What me? No, I'm fine. Anyway aren't these dreams usually all about me tellin you how to beat the big bad?"

Buffy stared at Faith, her steel grey eyes piercing.
"So many big bads. So many battles...only this time Adam has gone & you get to play Eve....."

"What's that supposed to mean?" "Wait, is this my dream....am I getting help from you now?"

"Do you think you need any?"

"Well you could tell me about the white haired dude with the cane....That would be a help...."

Buffy frowned, then her eyes took on a faraway gaze.
"I think I'm here to warn you about a great evil."
"The Olivecan has slipped into our world on the tail of dark magic to land in the Hall of the High One. Right now it hides within a shell of Magic that the one Reborn
cannot see through. It does not remember it's true form, what it became....but it will, & if it's evil is not stopped there will be rivers of blood & chaos will descend for evermore...yada yada yada."

"What?...That's what you give me....it makes no sense B, how is it supposed to help me if I don't know what it means?"

Buffy finished tucking the sheet in on her side of the bed & stood up straight as Faith glared at her disbelievingly.

"Your side's not straight" Said Buffy nodding towards Faith's side of the bed.

Faith snorted. "Kinda getting sick of making this bed B....not like I ever got to sleep in it...."

"And whose fault was that?"

Faith's mouth opened & closed but no sound came out. She closed her eyes & let out a long sigh.
"Look B, are you gonna give me anything I can use, or just make with the cryptic?"

"You went away again"

"wha....Erm, I don't think now is the right time to talk about that B..."

"I wasn't ready for you not to be there"

"Look we both know why I left B, so lets just drop it ok?" "I need to know about the white haired dude...."

"He's but a puppet, a disguise worn by another. One who can destroy you with words that cut deep".
"You are in great danger Faith."

"When am I not B? Kinda comes with the job remember"

Buffy walked round the bed moving up close to Faith & looked deep into her eyes.
"You've come so far Faith, done so well to pull yourself from that dark place. Don't let it drag you back now..."

"Drag me back...? Is something coming after me? What is it B...what's coming...?"

Buffy reached out a hand & touched her cheek "are you ready?" she said as everything went white.

Faith awoke with a start sitting bolt upright on the cot, breathing heavily, pulse racing.
"Shit!" she moaned wiping her sleeve across her forehead.

"Um, are you okay Faith?" Said Willow sticking her head around the door a worried look on her face.

Faith hooked a strand of chestnut hair back from her face.
"Yeah, 5-by-5 Red....just a crappy dream, that's all...."

"You called out Buffy's name....just, erm, just before you woke up"

Faith stood up, & stretched. "Like I said, bad dream" she mumbled as she stomped past willow out into the hall.
Before the Wiccan could speak again Faith held up a hand.

"Look, I gotta get some air!" With that she stepped out onto the fire escape & headed for the roof leaving a confused & worried Willow behind.

So what the hell was that all about...& what am I going to do about it?
She thought to herself as she sat staring out over the heaving mass of the city below.

Last edited:

Geobubbles

Can I play with the puppy?
Black Thorn
"Like I said, bad dream..
Look, I gotta get some air"
Willow watched Faith jump out of the window to the fire escape. She was worried about her and a tad confused as to why she was dreaming about Buffy. Maybe it was one of those prophetic slayer dreams they tend to have, but why was Buffy involved?.. I hope it wasn't a kinky dream... Who would be on top? Can definitely picture Faith with a whip... Damn stop it willow! Stop thinking about your friends getting together!
Willow went back to the office to try and get Faith and Buffy fantasies out of her head. She was about to continue doing her locater spell when she heard a knock on the office door.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Fuffy Dreams? As if I would suggest such a thing..... ;)
Cordeliagirl
Cordeliagirl
Very nice
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
What wrong with Fluffy dreams. I happy myself to see that :)

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
The streets of L.A. were always alive at the twilight hour. As the sun faded beneath the ocean to the west the shadows got longer and darker, until they seemed to eclipse all but the strongest of light sources. Gunn had long known that the darkness was the home of the other side of L.A., the side where the creatures powerful and unsympathetic to human weaknesses dwelled. They could be found in every corner of the metropolis, and with all varied dimensions of evil and goodness. Some could devour you in a moment, with powerful jaws and strength several times that of even the strongest human. Others could save you from the darkness with the mercy of an angel.

Every shade of human and demon lived here, and Gunn had always figured he didn't have to think about the big picture. He left that to the genuine hero's, the ones who always seemed to lead the charge. He was just a soldier, a grunt, a disposable side man who carried a sword and could be counted on when things were at there worst. He ultimately wasn't the lynch pin, or the important piece. He was always a pawn, or maybe a rook... helpful but always left or right of center.

Somehow though, it felt like things had shifted. That the world was no longer as it was. With magic's demise and then return, with evil on the rise again, and the reemergence of forces vast and unsympathetic, things were different.

Maybe in all the chaos, it was the ordinary folks turn to make a difference once more, maybe the super humans and semi-gods were no longer enough to stem the tide. How many stories had he heard and lived where knights and soldiers and generally unremarkable people imprisoned a demon, or saved the world from supreme darkness, or sacrificed themselves so that world would keep spinning?

That's why he had to keep going, because maybe that time was tonight, or tomorrow, a moment where all might be lost and one insignificant person, at the right place at the right time, could make things right again.

Gunn spotted Cho Ahn in the distance, standing alone near a shopping plaza. He hung back, following her as he used to shadow demons and vampires, careful to keep down wind, and out of sight. He didn't fully trust her, and L.A. was a complicated place. She wouldn't be the first young woman to come to the city of angels, and end up being influenced by the worst of the worst. Slayer or no, she need watching and if need be protecting. Angel had regaled him with stories about how often Giles and her crew had saved or helped Buffy survive, Faith to wouldn't have made it without others occasionally watching her back during a battle.

Like it or not Cho Ahn, was part of his team now, he wasn't about to lose her. She'd been acting strange, and if she wasn't going to volunteer what was up with her Gunn would find out on his own.

"Hey... honey, what's a tall handsome man like you doing this evening." Said a tall woman with bright blonde hair, and the look of an angel. She approached Gunn as he lingered around a corner waiting for Cho Ahn to move on. The smell of cheap perfume and cigarette's permeated as she approached Gunn, her dress short, her boots and outfit marked her as someone who was looking for a 'john'.

"Keeping my city safe, and my friends safer. Not interested." Gunn said as he immediately suspected the woman. Hookers were forward, but this...

"Aww... come on, you could keep me safe, got a cozy place not too far, how about you take a break for a while hero?" The woman said getting closer. For a moment Gunn let her approach within a few feet. Then extending his hand, he stopped her.

"You know, I'm not the hero." Gunn said as he smelled something else on her, even with weak human senses.

"What?" She said seductively, trying to get him to gaze into her eyes, and use an old technique that vampires had relied upon since time immortal.

"The hero... I'm not one." he said darkly. As he finally figured out what the smell was... dried blood and death.

"Every guy thinks he's a hero sugar," The woman said with a smile. Pulling still closer. She got to Gunn's side, and out of his view she extended her teeth, preparing to strike like a coiling cobra.

"Don't read me wrong, I save people all the time. I'm just not the gallant type. I don't have some glorious destiny. I don't get the girl, I don't get the big moving speeches. I don't get the visions, or the prophecies. No haunting mystical dreams, no grand destiny here...I'm somethin' else, somethin' different." Gunn said into the night air, looking towards Cho Ahn and noticing her moving off.

"So, what are you?" The female vampire said as she prepared to bite Gun from her close position.

"I don't rightly know. But I know that right now, I'm not vampire bait." He said he withdrew a small golden cross from his pocket, causing the half demon to hiss and fall back and trip over the adjacent curb.

"See, I'm the guy next to the hero. Nothing fancy or shiny, just stake..." He pulled a wooden stake from another compartment in his cargo pants. She scowled and tried to block the wooden instrument but Gunn reacted faster then she bargained for.

"... and dust." He jammed the stake home and watched as the beautiful woman gave a muted shriek and her body turn to a pile of ash. A moment later the ashes blew away in an evening wind.

He turned his eye's back to Cho Ahn, then using a back alley he knew he moved on, keeping her as close as possible without tipping her off to his presence.

Last edited:

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
Cordelia woke up and get dress and put her shoes on and went downstairs to have a breakfast and eai it and went outside of Hotel and going to the Jewerly Store and Magic Shop to get something in LA just in Casem first went to the Jewerly Store and went inside the Jewerly Store and See a Cross Necklace.
Cordelia Say I love this Cross Necklace, but it is not for me, it is for Someone special, i dont know Who. Cordelia have a Cross Necklace in Pretty box and she buy it and went outside Jewerly Store, and Went to the Magic Shop and Went inside the Magic Shop and waiting for someone put Special magic protection on it and wrapped it.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Cho - Ahn walked past another house not really playing attention but using her Slayer senses to

keep track of where the evils were . She almost smiled at the fact that they knew that she wasn't in

a peaceful mood so were staying away . "Who said Vamps were stupid " she thought at feeling

another one hide as she walked by. "They must think I Buffy since she was here a few years ago "

she thought trying to remember what Johnathon had told her since she had never talked to him but

also knowing if she had he would never had keep her secret . " I don't know who i can trust among

them . Gunn from what i heard was a gang-banger before joining up with a corp & going big time .

Until he gives me the 411 i wont trust him " she said in a whisper before feeling the Vamp she

had felt vanished from her Slayer sense . "Wonder who following me now " she thought still

walking . "I cant trust Faith since seeing the way she was acting around Buffy & Buffy around her

their a lot of tension between them & i so don't want to get caught in it " she said in a whisper

before deciding to head back . As she did she thought about the Slayer dream she had earlier .

FLASHBACK TO SLAYER DREAM.

Cho-Ahn got off the bed she had been sleeping on & looked around. She was in one of Eve's guest rooms, the one she had used when she was there.

"Hi Cho " she heard in a soft voice she knew very well in spite of not hearing it a lot.

"Chloe? " she said shocked ."How can it be you " she said looking at her smiling back at her.

"I had a feeling you knew English what with the way you reacted to the others there" she said taking Cho hands in hers.

"I sorry for..." she started to say before Chloe gave her a brief kiss.

"That's all right I'm not mad at you" she said with another smile.

"Wh...at are you doing here "Cho said almost stuttering.

"This is a Slayer dream "Chloe said back. "And I was allowed to come here & tell you it for all the good it do for you"
she said sitting on the bed & pulling Cho down to so they were sitting close to each other.

"I never had one before " Cho said.

"Well then this is your first " Chloe said smiling.

Cho's smile faded. "I never got to say goodbye...."

"I know, but I couldn't take it any more"

"Willow & Kennedy, they drove you to it...I will never forgive them!" Cho shouted starting to rise to her feet.

Cloe shook her head & squeezed Cho's hand pulling her back down.
"It wasn't them, though Ken was a bitch don't get me wrong, but they were not to blame....It was my mother,
she came to me that night. Part of me knew it was The First but it was so real...I just wanted to be with her again......"
They just stared at each other for a moment. Then Chloe sat up straight, her face concerned.

"Look I don't know how much time I've got. I came to warn you of a great evil that is watching you & the group you are with.
They are an alliance of Demons & men of great power. They know who you are & what you can do & they mean to stop you."

"Who, who are they?"

"I cannot name them" she looked worriedly over her shoulder. "For if I did they would know I was here & destroy me"

"I wont let that happen....how do we fight them?"

"you cannot fight them, they are out of your reach for now, their agents of evil hold back though...."
Chloe paused for a moment as if hearing another voice in her head, then she frowned.
"There is another evil in play, a great power that has slipped back into your world. Though he is not under their control
they wait to see if he will do what they desire & destroy your band of heroes."

Cho closed her eyes & let out a long sigh. "Can we kill this one then?"

"Yes, and you must do it soon. The forcing through into this reality has left him weak, & his mind clouded, but when he regains
his strength he will remember, & will kill any who get in his way on his path to vengeance on those who destroyed him before."

"How do we find him?"

"Seek out one called Cordelia. I met her on the Ghost roads, but it seems she lives again....she knows the shell where the Evil hides"

"I've heard that name....I'm sure Buffy mentioned....Wait, what did you say?"

Cloe looked over her shoulder again. When she looked back her eyes were filled with sadness.
"I have to go now. Be careful Cho. Find Cordelia....Willow will know what to do...She'll help you...."

Cho gripped her hand tighter & shook her head, tears forming "Don't go....why can't you stay?

Chloe smiled. "I have to, & you need to wake up...."
She leant forward & gently kissed Cho on the cheek. "Remember me" she whispered as everything went white......

END FLASHBACK.

Cho slipped back into the hotel looking for Willow . Hearing her chanting she knocked on the door

& not waiting for her to answer walked in closing the door behind her . "Look Willow ......She said

looking nervous . "I sorry i hated you before since i thought you had gone along with Kennedy on

forcing Chloe into killing herself " she said sitting down across from her . "I .......had a Slayer

Dream " she said gulping for air " And Chloe came to me . She told me about 2 evils but she

couldn't tell me their names because if she did they know about her " she said tears in her eyes .

" She something about a girl called C something & she said it wasn't your fault at all over what

she did " she said beginning to cry " I sorry i was mad at you but i miss her so much " she said

before beginning to sob loudly her body shacking she was crying so hard.

Cordeliagirl
Cordeliagirl
Nice one

Geobubbles

Black Thorn
Willow watched Cho-Ahn fall the ground. Tears had overwhelmed her. Willow could feel her grief, it was unbearable. She had no idea that they were that close.
"Shhh, shhh its okay. Its okay" Willow went down to her and embraced her. They stayed there for a long time, Willows arms around Cho-Ahn. She let the tears consume her and felt relief to just be hugged and cared for. Cho-Ahn had been holding it in for far too long.
Willow rested Cho-Ahn on her chest, softy playing with the strands of her hair.
"I'm sorry about Chloe, I wish there was something I could do. There has been too much loss. How about we get you to bed hmmm? Sleep will do you some good" Cho-Ahn nodded in agreement, Willow held Cho-Ahns hand and guided her to the spare bedroom. She tucked her in and kissed her forehead softly. "Good night Cho-Ahn."
The slayer fell asleep instantly, Willow watched her for a little while. She was so peaceful. Maybe I could do a forget spell?
The witch thought about what had happened last time. Tara had left. She wasn't going to risk it this time. I can't.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Hyperion Hotel - 2:00 AM

"Well now that's interesting." The handsome warlock said to himself in a voice that was very much unlike the french accent that his bodies original inhabitant spoke.

He stared now into a long mirror, admiring his own shirtless form. He'd shaved his white hair, leaving only a bald scalp. And several protective tatoo's covered his chest.

"I suppose it'll do. For now. But but how on earth am I to carry on without a name." He said to no one in particular.

"No... 'me' just won't do. I need something appropriate. Something that's says... I'm a go getter whose going places." He said lifting his chin up, and letting his shoulders drop.

"Once I have a name I can figure out why I'm here. Something is out there... I can feel it... her. Yes, definitely a her. Powerful, strong. She seeks something, or someone. Red... red and bloody. Oh... my she is a mess." He pronounced to no one boldly.

Surely not... little old me? He thought to himself.

"I mean, am I an angel sent from another realm to safeguard the innocent? Or a demon from the bowels of some terrific hell to scourge and maim?" He paused.... palming a small knife in a protective pose, then in a threatening one....

"Or maybe I'm supposed to bake the perfect pie?" He laughed at himself, and fell into a nearby chair. Looking in vain for the remote he raised his hand.

"aktyvinti..." He commanded simply, and the television in the corner turned on. The news broadcast blared out a repeated report from the 11 o'clock news hour.

City Hall still refuses act in coordination with national objectives outlined by...

"City hall? Governance, control... interesting." He said curiously, and listened intently.

Suddenly the essence of a memory surfaced... a faded fragment... like a folded dream inside a mental blur.

"Cordelia!... Where are you, I think I've remembered something!" The young warlock yelled out, and needing to announce it to someone who might understand.

---

Streets of L.A. 2:30 AM

She was gone... Cho Ahn was just too fast. It was like trying to keep up with a ghost, just when Gunn thought she was there, she vanished.

"Gettin' slow in your old age Chuck", He said to himself spitefully. Giving up he headed back. The streets now were abandoned except for the homeless and the ill-fated, and folks just now leaving the clubs. Angel had called it his primetime, and Gunn had learned that if someone needed help from the forces of evil, it was never before 1 am.

Blocks away from the new office, Gunn got an odd feeling. Suddenly the sound of a struggle permeated the night air.

"No don't! Help!" The scream was muffled as it escaped. Someone was in dire need of help, and Gunn didn't waste a moment.

the-old-warehou-for-daz-studio-0.jpg

The back alley led to an abandoned warehouse, the front doors of which were splayed open. Blood stained the ground in front, several drips of which soaked into asphalt pavement and glistened as Gunn approached. In the corner two figures were revealed as he entered. The first crouched over the second. He recognized the behavior... feeding.

"Man... you are legit." Came a dark voice from the direction of the figures. The feeder stood, his mouth covered in blood.

"Oh look, it's a vampire." Gunn said incredulously. "I guess I should be scared."

"But you're not. You either really dumb or really brave." Said a second voice. This one was female. The second figure, the one Gunn thought to be the victim stood up slowly, her slender frame draped with a simple blood red dress, and combat boots. Her face was covered in blood, oddly it dripped from her face but disappeared soon after it the hit the ground.

Gunn pulled the short sword from it's hidden spot under his coat. Suddenly the door slammed shut behind him. Two more vampires emerged from the shadows.

"Both apparently." Gunn responded, realizing he'd been setup. He cursed himself, he'd just talked about sticking with a team to Cho Ahn, and here he was all by his lonesome. It would have been funny, but Gunn wasn't in the mood to laugh.

"The mighty Charles Gunn. Likes to play at being a big bad vampire slayer." said the tallish male vampire, who wiped the blood from his jowel's.

"Nah, no Slayer, he don't got no powers." the woman said in a sickly sinister and southern accent. Her skin was pale and hear and there was a scar. Here eyes were dark chasm's surrounded by pale white, her face though streaming with blood, was beautiful and haunting. She was tall, almost as tall as him, but her frame didn't seem quite right.

"That's right, nothin' but me and my itty bitty blade here, I'm helples... why don't you come over here and find out." Gunn said bristling at the approach of more of the creatures minions.

"Ya' used to work with Angelus I hear, one of his lackeys. They want you dead, and dey pay well."

"His name is Angel, and I ain't nobodies lackey. Now you got a name southern belle?"

"I'm called Mary by you folks...Bloody Mary." She announced plainly, then tilted her head to side. She was like something out of a nightmare, a ghastly sight, one that made Gunn's blood run cold. Vampires' he was used to... demon's too... but this was altogether something else.

"Really? That's inspired. Let me guess... someone said your name into a mirror to many times?" Gunn palmed his phone in his pocket and dialed the office phone, hoping that someone might answer and hear what was happening.

"I'm smart enough not to be afraid of a few thugs and lady who likes to play creepy cosplay inside a warehouse on 109th past a burnt out gas station." Gunn said giving his position as best he could.

"I'm much more then apparition. I got power you ain't dreamed off, strength immortal itself. I'm a survivor Charlie..." She said as her eyes did something odd, and Gunn couldn't help but feel a wave of fear and regret wash over him. He ignored it, stubbornly.

"World's on edge Gunn, powers are shifting, yer' small but you gotta a role to play... If I wanted to kill ya' you'd be dead. What I want is you...to work...for me." she said almost seductively.

"I'm sorry... what? You are aware that I kill things like you?" Gunn responded, shocked that she would even propose something so ludicrous.

"There are no things like me." Mary said, hinting at something Gunn was beginning to suspect. This wasn't some vampire... this was something more.

"Whole city feelin' it, L.A. is gonna be da' place where the big ol' battle goes down... you and yer' people are gonna be in it. You gonna need power...and I have more then your little ol' brain can imagine. We join together, we can make this world just how we want it when the time comes."

"You're insane. My momma always taught me to avoid alliances with crazy bleeding vampire in burnt out warehouses on 109th street.... well maybe not that last bit. Still..."

"Now is that anyway to treat a new friend. Maybe ya' need some persuadin'?" She nodded.

Suddenly too large vamps' came at Gunn at full speed. Gunn side stepped the one, but the other connected to his jaw with a powerful punch. Getting up, Gunn tangled with the second vampire, using a judo technique to flip the half demon, and then bury a stake in his chest.

The second vampire wasn't as eager and backed off as Gunn got to his feet, he didn't a get a chance to retreat, as Gunn send a throwing knife soaked in holy water into neck. The half demon clutched at his throat screaming in pain, and in moment he burst into flames, as the holy water reached the hear.

"Come on then, whose next?" Gunn said readying himself for what thought would be another tussle.

The other vampires backed off... and Mary stepped forward.

"Someone needs to teach you manners..." She said as she stepped towards Gunn, who was now cornered against a large concrete column.

Gunn swung the blade as hard as he could, putting everything he had behind a decapitating blow. The metal of the sword stopped just inside Mary's neck, with a dull thud. The sharp blade, though it opened a wound, seemed not to truly phase her. Gunn didn't get a second swing. Grabbing the sword with one hand Mary pulled it from his hands and flung him into a stack of old wooden boxes.

"Watch the doors... I don't want any interruptions to our...private time." Mary said to the remaining to vampires, and turned back to the manner at hand.

Gunn struggled to stand, but within a moment, Mary was on top of him, pummeling him with a quick series of rabbit punches, each striking his stomach and ribs in rapid succession. Trying to block one of the punches, Gunn succeeded only in nearly breaking his arm. Gunn spun back, retrieved a wooden splinter from one of the broken boxes, and tried slamming it home in Mary's torso. Mary swatted him away, pulled the splinter free and stared gleefully at his futility. Throwing it aside she landed several powerful strikes to Gunn, finally she nailed him a perfectly timed combat boot to his mid section, sending him through a drywall separator and into an old break room.

"If it makes you feel any better, you fight well. Most normal men lose their minds the moment I enter a room, course that could be because of my ravishing good looks." She said tossing her her soaked bloody hair aside and came closer to Gunn's injured form.

"Now...I won't kill you... but I have a way with mortals, and you, big strong man that you are... are very much a mortal." She said reaching down to pull Gunn upwards.

Gunn dazed and semi conscious, was pulled to his feet, as Bloody Mary grabbed him by his shirt collar... bringing him close, she gave him a long lingering kiss, the blood from her open wounds soaking into his face.

"Now, let's talk about whose side you're on...", she said with a disgusting smile drenched in blood.

Gunn, found one last ounce of strength, and pulled a small knife like object from his sleeve, and shoved it into Mary's eye. The woman shuddered and screeched a moment dropping Gunn and scratching at her face to remove it.

"Bone shard from an Agalia Demon Beast... hurts like hell doesn't it." he retorted, as he felt oddly warm and fuzzy, and could no longer stand. He could feel himself losing strength, as if his soul was being overcome by a force that was just beyond his ability to resist... he needed the Calvary...and soon.

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
Cordelia brought her Magic charm block for her cross necklace and protection from Handsome stranger and left magic shop and went back to hyperion hotel and went upsteir and to her bedroom door and put her nacklace on her and went inside her bedroom. Cordelia ask You remember your name? and what is your name, handsome?.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Faith slowly made her way down from the roof, her mind still trying to make sense of the Weird dream she had shared with Buffy. That's if it was really her?
She thought as she climbed back in through the window.
Her thoughts were interrupted by Willows shrill voice calling for Chao-Ahn.
Faith reached the doorway just as the other Slayer appeared from the back room looking like she had been crying.

"Where's the fire?" said Faith half joking, until she saw the look on the wiccans face...."What's up red?"

"It's Gunn. He just called the office phone. There was no one else about so I picked it up. It sounded strange...kinda mufflie. There were other voices too, but he said something about a Vampire then there was a crash & the phone went dead....I think he's in trouble"

Faith glanced at Cho & they both started moving at once. Cho grabbed a short sword from the desk & Faith the Axe from it's hook on the wall as they headed for
the door with Willow close behind.

"He say were he is?" called Faith over her shoulder as she pressed the button for the elevator.

"It sounded like 109th past a burnt Bus station." Replied Willow as the doors slid open & the three of them piled inside.

"109th?" said Cho frowning.

"Think that's what he said....was kinda fuzzy."

"you know it?" interrupted Faith.

"I patrol there about an hour ago......Gunn must have followed me." Cho's frown got deeper.

"Good, you can show me where to go then"

Faith wrenched open the door to Gunn's old truck & slid into the drivers seat. She fished out the key from an ashtray in the dash like she had seen Gunn do, & slipped
it into the ignition. Reluctantly the engine coughed into life as Willow & Cho climbed in beside her.

Willow looked across at Faith as she went to pull away. "Um Faith....I didn't know you could drive?" she said quietly.

"Lot about me you don't know Red." Grinned Faith as she shot a look over her shoulder & floored it. Tires screeching she surged out onto the street as fast as the old truck would go.
Suddenly Cho pointed to a turning, almost too late Faith swung the wheel. The truck lurched around the bend & with tires scrabbling for grip fishtailed wildly down the road.

"Goddess!" Squealed Willow "Are you trying to kill us? What is it with Slayers & driving? .....you're worse than Buffy!"

"If ya don't like it you can always get out and walk" Grinned Faith as she hauled the truck round another turning pointed out by Cho who had stayed strangely quiet.

"When did you get your licence.....I, erm, I thought you dropped out of school?"

Faith glanced across at her & raised an eyebrow.
"Said I could drive....never said nut'n about ownin a licence. Used to jack cars for a laugh back in Boston."

Willow went a shade paler & started looking around for a seatbelt to fasten.
After a few more turns Cho motioned for Faith to slow down. "Somewhere here!" she said nodding towards a derelict Gas station. Faith slowed to walking pace as the
three of them peered out of the windows at all the run down warehouses lining both sides of the street. The whole area looked like it hadn't been used in decades.

"Can you sense where he is?" asked Faith looking at Willow.

"He's not a Slayer....I can't feel his presence" she shrugged, looking helplessly around.

Then as they crawled past the rusted door of another empty warehouse Faith felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up.
"You feel that?" she said glancing at the younger Slayer.

"Vampire!" Cho replied pulling a stake out from the sleeve of her jacket. "More than one!"

As Faith pulled the truck over & shut off the engine Willow suddenly gasped.
"Ugh! Somethings in there....something powerful....something.....Oh Goddess!"

The two Slayers jumped out of the truck & started heading for the Warehouse door. Willow followed behind trying to push the unease from her mind as she started intoning a protection spell.
Quickly & silently the two Slayers moved into position, then as one they kicked the door in & rushed inside......

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Loved it.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Cho – Ahn had been quite all the way the way to the warehouse since she had been thinking .

First of all she needed to tell everyone about her Slayer Dream. Second she was beginning to have feelings for Willow & she needed to work on that & third if anything happened to Gunn she feel guilty since she had ditched him & as result he had been out alone. While she didn't trust him she didn't want him to be killed because she hadn't been doing her job of killing Vamps & Evil Demons .

Cho saw Gunn being attacked by this weird women & trusting Faith to have her back since it was a combat situation she ran toward the Vamps & at the last second jumped over them & knowing that they wouldn't move until either she started attacking them or Faith ran at them ran as fast as she could toward Gunn. The women hissed sounding mad at both what Gunn had did to her & Cho running at her. “I Bloody Mary ! “ she yelled at both of them . “How dare you people attack me “ she said swinging her arm to hit Cho

Cho avoided being hit by her & chopped off her arm with the sword she was carrying which was very sharp .
KR66.jpg

Marry let out a loud angry scream & Cho felt the skin under the amulet get hot as Mary glared at her before she was punched hard enough to throw her close to 15 feet & as she started getting to her feet she wished she had enough breath to curse since she saw her arm stop bleeding which meant she was able to wish tan losing limbs & maybe also grow it back . Cho put a hand to her nose & snapped it back into place before getting up since she had held on to her sword.

Last edited:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
As the doors swung open Cho charged in heading straight for two figures just inside the doors.
Faith realised that was just like she used to be...rushing headlong into battle not caring what or how many stood against her..... 'A walking deathwish' Buffy had called her. But time spent fighting alongside the Blonde Slayer had tempered her recklessness a bit.....okay only a little.....

Faith rushed in after the younger Slayer, ready to back her up. She was almost as surprised as the two Vamps when, instead of attacking them, Cho vaulted straight over them & headed for another figure further back.
Kids got some nice moves, she thought as she closed on the Vamps who were now torn between turning to protect their boss or facing up to the other threat moving towards them. In their moment of hesitation they achieved neither as Faith bowled headlong into them hitting one with a powerful backhand that sent him sprawling, & grabbing the other, rammed him into a concrete column so hard the concrete fractured exposing some of the Rebar inside. Before the stunned Vamp could react Faith slammed a stake into his chest. In an instant he was nothing more than dust slowly mingling with the concrete dust on the floor.

Suddenly a shrill voice made Faith spin round. "I am Bloody Mary!" "How dare you people attack me!"

Faith was just in time to see Cho swing her sword completely severing the pale woman's arm. She screamed loudly, but it sounded more like a scream of anger than pain. A cold chill ran down her spine as she noticed that there seemed to be more blood coming from the things mouth than the stump of her arm....

Somethings very wrong here?

Then, with incredible speed the woman swung her remaining fist & landed a punch that sent Cho flying across the warehouse.

Faith went to move but the second Vampire stopped her in her tracks grabbing her hair from behind & pulling her back into his arms. Knowing he would be going for her throat Faith slammed her head back into his face shattering his nose. He screamed & loosened his grip allowing her to spin in his arms. Once facing him she swept her arms up & out releasing his hold on her then headbutted him again caving the front of his face in. Faith pounded the stake home, cutting him off in mid scream.

"Don't like assholes messin with my hair" she muttered as she turned to face the strange bloodstained woman again.

The woman was glaring at Cho who was struggling to her feet. As Faith went to move towards her she noticed Gunn lying a few feet away. He seemed conscious, but something wasn't right. Faith began to get a really bad feeling.

"Red.....Think we could really use your help right about now" She called, not knowing quite where the wiccan was but not able to tear her eyes away from the pale bloody woman.

At that moment Cho charged forward again, sword held high.

"No! Cho....wait!" she called as the younger girl started moving.

A feeling of dread fell over her as she Pulled the Axe free from the sling over her shoulder & started to move too......

Geobubbles

Black Thorn
As they got to the warehouse Cho-Ahn bolted out of the car. Faith followed the younger slayer and charged into the building.
"Wait for me guys..." Willow said quietly to herself.
She ran into the building and couldn't believe her eyes. A woman, her face full of open wounds gushing with blood, pale skin and a stump where her arm used to be. Bloody Mary. On the floor next to her was the arm, it looked almost as if it was reaching out to strangle Cho-Ahn. Gunn was a few metres away, she couldn't tell if he was alright or not but he seemed awake at least. Gunn, can you here me? Gunn nodded in response. I'm going to need you to back away from her right now, you're human and she can control you if you touch her blood.
I... I can't move.
Gunn tried to get up but he felt compelled to stay where he was.
"Faith, we need to get him out of here now."
As the two slayers went in for another attack, the Woman shrieked "You think that this is enough to destroy me?!" She held up what was left of her arm, blood from her face dripped down into the wound. "This is nothing!" The two slayers and the witch watched in awe as the woman's arm started to grow back. Cho-Ahn raised her weapon and was about to strike again as the woman reached out with her newly formed arm and grabbed Cho-Ahn's throat forcing her into the air, her weapon falling to the ground.

Willow watched as Cho-Ahn was strangled in the air. A familiar rage started to form inside of her slowly reaching to the surface.
"Don't you dare touch her" Willow lifted her hand towards Bloody Mary and pushed with her magics. She pinned the woman against the wall causing her to drop Cho-Ahn.
"Witch! You think you can harm me?! I'm more powerful than you can even imagine"
"As a wise man once said, I'd like to test that theory" Willow grinned, her hair slowly turning from red to black.

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Faith slowed as she heard Willows urgent call from behind her.

"Faith, we need to get him out of here now!"

Her hesitation meant that cho would get to Mary before her. She started moving again unsure if she should grab Gunn & haul him out of danger or join Cho in the attack...
Then she watched horrified as the womans arm started to grow back really quickly & by the time Cho got to her it was fully formed & grabbed the young Slayer by the throat, lifting her into the air.

Suddenly Faith felt something powerful building behind her, like the air had a static charge. She glanced over her shoulder to see Willow make a pushing gesture & a powerful force blew past knocking Mary back & causing her to drop Cho.

As Faith regained her balance she saw Willows hair start to turn black & her eyes start to change. Faith had heard about Willows dark side from Buffy, & even a little from Willow herself, & realised what was about to happen.

Oh that's not good!

"Cho MOVE!" she shouted, as she grabbed Gunn by the arm & hauled him out of the line of fire.

"You sure this is a good idea Red......er Will?"

ChaseRules

Sineya
Cho -Ahn smiled softy seeing how Faith was taking care of the Vampires . "Two Slayers . No Waiting " she thought before charging at Mary again having gotten up knowing the only way they could win was keep her off balance . Cho heard Willow yelling something to Faith but didn't pay attraction to it since she was so close to Mary & started swinging at her again before seeing the arm that she had thought was cut off back on her body & grabbing at her throat.

Cho dropped her weapon as she grabbed at Mary hand with both of hers trying to stop her from choking her but having no luck . She started feeling dizzy from the lack of air. " Sorry I couldn't pass on your message Chloe but at least I know you waiting for me " she though seeing Willow in the back & feeling sorry for everything she had though about her .

" Don't you dare touch her ! " she heard Willow yell at Mary just before she did something that made Mary drop her & she took a couple deep breaths getting her air back . She grabbed at her sword again all the while hearing Mary yell " "Witch! You think you can harm me?! I'm more powerful than you can even imagine".

Cho was about to get up before she saw Willow hair turning black & she had a quick flashback .

FLASHBACK .

Andrew "...........And if you see Willow hair turning black she going all Darth Varder so run away as fast as you can ........"

END FLASHBACK .

Cho felt stunned Willow like her that much . Then her body caught up with whst she was thinking & she got up & started running away & hearing Faith yelling at her keep running away from Mary & the line of fire .

Geobubbles
Geobubbles
Made me laugh :')

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Gunn often wondered what it might be like to truly die. He'd seen it in the eyes of too many people. Death had stalked him since he was a street rat, trying to avoid becoming a snack. It had lingered nearby when he met Angel for the first time, and cackled at him when lost Alonna. It had thrown a party when they brought down the senior partners and the Circle of the Black Thorn, but thankfully he'd missed the invitation... though he did catch the after party and hung out in a fanged form while his soul wandered for a bit. All of that though had been brushes with the eternal end. For a moment, he felt like it was standing over him, reveling in it's moment of triumph.

Willow... more power won't help. This thing... it's not-

The moment passed, and instead he felt something else clutch at his heart, as if something compelled him to get up, something not of his own mind. He rolled over and got to his knees, an old boxing technique for conserving strength and giving your brain a moment to recover from trauma.

It's not that I can't... it's that I'm not... standing... I'm not-

He looked up from his position to see Bloody Mary pinned against a nearby wall. Something beyond physical held her at bay. Someone beyond normal had come up against the darkness Mary emanated, and countered it, at least for the moment. He tried to speak, to say something, anything, but nothing came, it was if something was choking his throat, holding him the same way Mary was being restrained...

"Witch! You think you can harm me?! I'm more powerful than you can even imagine,"

She stopped and laughed maniacally. "Come on, doesn't everyone want to say that at least once?"

"Now girl... you think some big bad dark magick can hold little ol' me?" The woman said

"I'm flattered, showing me all this power. 'Course, a good witch would know that power alone isn't enough. You got to know who you're messin' with."

Mary struggled as she was held fast against the concrete barrier. Her lithe pale form slowly pushing back against the magical bonds that held her.

Mirror...Mirror... on the wall...." She began, speaking in a low near demonic tone, altogether different to each of them.... to Willow it was a jewish inflection with a hint of hebrew, and in ancient Manchurian Chinese to Cho Ahn, and even a near perfect New England lilt to Faith's ears. Along with her words came powerful sense of dread and despair, a dispiriting energy of hopelessness.

"What you give..."

Her red eyes glowed brighter and brighter, until finally the bonds that held her were about to shatter, then the power relented, suddenly her body begin to twist and distort.

"Is what you get..."

A moment latter a blinding wave of red laced energy pulsed outwards, slamming everyone backwards a few feet.

"See, ya'll think like mortals... and you fight like mortals... always with your heart. Don't feel bad now, it's just the way you are...", Mary said, her voice was her own now, but it came from everywhere, and no where.

The wave subsided, localized to the nearby structure which was now the worse for ware. Still the old warehouse stood, the same could not be said for what was left of Mary. Her body looked bent broken, and un-moving. Crushed seemingly by Willow's power, and whatever energy she was trying to use to free herself. Still something remained that could be felt if one took a moment, and had the magical inclination. Cho Ahn had been thrown clear into a pile of rubble half way across the building.

A beat passed and as Faith and Willow looked on, a battered Charles Gunn emerged from the side room on his own.

"You did it!" Gunn said beaming... he stumbled forwards a smile on his face as wide as was possible. He looked like hell, bloody lip, black eye, a contusion on his forehead, and his left eye was blood red.

"I don't exactly know how, but way to go Willow." Gunn said looking back at the fractured broken body of the demi-god in front of them. Suddenly he backhanded the witch, knocking her from her feet. She flew several feet, indicating a speed and strength that wasn't his own.

"You gave her exactly what she needed." Gunn said shaking his head. "Gotta say, not what I was expecting from a member of the "B" team. You ain't no Wes, that's for damn sure, way to quick to go for the easy power."

Suddenly, the body of Mary began to shift and reform, "Did I mention how awesome it is to have a team?" Gunn said, his voice suddenly sounded like Mary, and the corner of his lip curled with a little smile.

"This is why ya'll need me. Just like my boy Charles here. With me on your side ain't nothin' gonna hurt you. I mean, I am god afterall,"

"You stay put little one, I'll be over to collect you in a bit." Mary said hauntingly.

Gunn's face suddenly changed, both his eyes glowed red, and too long streams of blood emanated from his eyes. Mary's body reformed, each joint snapped back into place with impunity, finally her neck corrected itself.

"That last bit always stings..." She said as she pulled herself to her feet.

"But you know what they say... if you can't beat'em-" Gunn said sarcastically as he charged towards Faith with sword in hand as Mary let forth an unearthly an sinister cackle over his shoulder.

"-Dice'em into tiny itty bitty pieces!" Mary said gleefully as she came towards Willow's body, looking for a second convert.

((OOC "I am a god" not "I am god" lol)

Last edited:

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
Cordelia went to and look around for magic guy to find her friends. Cordelia is still afraid be with Mayor, but can she trust him or not, Maybe he can help her locate her friends with magic. But she dont know what to do next. Or she should use her magic charm block toguide her to friends or locate them. Cordelia say i need someone who is magical that can help me to locate to my friends, but who?. Cordelia praying to God:, God help me to locate my friends, please. Cordelia still helping someone help her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom