• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

There should be a law...

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Aww recently I have really started to feel for those poor boys with pants that don't fit. I know how that is. Jeans do not seem to cater for real bums. I have yet to find a pair of pants that actually fit a person with curves. Its tough! My law would be to donate skirts to all those poor sods who cant keep their pants up.
Good idea. I sure it cover more then those saggy pants do .

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
My utopia -

A pizza party every new years day. All you can eat Pizza, basic Salad, quiche and soft serve icecream. Fresh Water available to drink and swim in. The dresscode - thongs and boardies or bathers, less is best. No children, no drinking or drugs, No entry to anyone with an income over $300 per week. Proof required on entry. All participants required to volunteer one hour in prep or clean up. After party at a beachside pub where the adult content is permitted.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
- Dress for the body you have, not the body you want. This is especially important in England during the summer. I'm really tired of seeing pale white fat bulging out of tight shorts and crop-top t-shirts...

- If you drive one of those dinky disability carts you must have passed a license to show you can competently steer one. Stop knocking people off of pavements.

- free cookery courses for those who want them. People who cook food for themselves and others always have a healthier appreciation of good food than people who just get instant meals or take-outs.

- People should be exposed to different political opinions than the ones they espouse. It stops extremist, tribalist thinking. Communication and common ground has to be the way to improve things.

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
We need the last one here in the US .

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
Ban people who are part of the body positive community, but every time someone with an eating disorder who is skinny tries to love their body, they say that it's "not the space for them". Such hypocrites.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I would ban the use of neutral colours for cars. Grey is the most popular colour here and it renders the car camouflaged against weathered asphalt. I would ban white as being invisible in fog and snow, including both falling snow and already fallen snow. I would ban black as it is just plain ugly. I would encourage the use of bright colours with a sales tax rebate for the use for Day-Glo colours.

I might consider banning neutral colours for everything, not just cars.

Octavia
Octavia
yay!
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Silver seems to be the most common Car colour in England these days......

ChaseRules

Sineya
I Would require people who honk their horns at people crossing a street to have to walk across a few streets so they see how annoying it is .

katmobile

Potential
No talking at music concerts or at least during the head line act I invested time and effort to hear the band not some goon napping to his mates drives me nuts.

katmobile

Potential
Any relation to the wily dairy gnome?
I don't know what a wily dairy gnome is but kitchen devil is a brand of chef knives so called because they're very sharp. Also on the subject of dangerous objects that aren't designed to kill but can - you have to have a licence to use a chain saw in the UK but you can also own a gun too - you just have to keep it in a locked cabinet and only use for specific purposes.

thetopher
thetopher
Buffy S4? Living Conditions? Well, the more you know.

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
Apparently I've been using a chainsaw illegally for years!

Talking should be illegal until caffeine has been consumed

ChaseRules

Sineya
I don't know what a wily dairy gnome is but kitchen devil is a brand of chef knives so called because they're very sharp. Also on the subject of dangerous objects that aren't designed to kill but can - you have to have a licence to use a chain saw in the UK but you can also own a gun too - you just have to keep it in a locked cabinet and only use for specific purposes.
Did they giver you a list of specific purposes that was signed by you . If not you home free .

Top Bottom