• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Thread for Posting BtVS & Ats Videos pt5

thrasherpix

Scooby
Here's one for season 2 sadness (to go with the Life is the Big Bad that started this off):

And an Angelus vid since that arc had me on the edge of my seat and brought me all the way into the Buffyverse (and I did mention early today that I preferred the horror stories to the romance):

I've got at least one more to share, which I will in a minute

And to Savages, a song I love...and for me, I think the monster elements attracted me to Buffy more. The song is about how I see my species, though I want to point out it says we can be good as well as bad. And Buffy puts the monsters that we humans can be into a mythic form and compelling stories.

If I share anymore than it will probably be one of the more fun ones, or ones very specific. I recently came across a Jasmine vid I liked that I might share, but I'll want to see it again first (and probably tomorrow).

MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
Love every single video, but the first one hit me right in the feels!

Meliza

Scooby

This is excellent, its only fair to post the other one too, both excellent editing tells you a story, watched back to back.

I walked past this one a few times before realizing you can really see attention was paid to sequence and edit.

I like and dislike this video, theirs is a weirdly dark relationship as opposed to a campy Bonnie and Clyde one. I maintain Drusilla was underused by the bad guys as effective questioning of this whole "Hero's redemption" narrative.

Last edited:
MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
I am a sucker for Wesley & Lilah; and great editing ;)
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
That Wesley vid is hot.

thrasherpix

Scooby
This thread is more than I realized. When I clicked on it from the main forum it brought me to MarleTheSlayer's addition and I thought that was the first one to start this thread. :confused:

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I just love these two:

And @Jam 's vid is also a personal fav:

I like when the compilation videos show stuff from all seasons, personal pet peeve if they only show stuff from only early or later seasons. :)

MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
Added it to my playlist!
Reactions: Jam

Antho

Scooby
@Grace Yes I cry :( when I watch this video.. Everyone should cry ! So beautiful and sad. This is maybe my favorite videos on Buffy/Angel. Top 3, sure !

Grace
Grace
I definitely cried too!

Priceless

Scooby
Came across this. This song must have been written for Faith :)

Great editing

TriBel

Scooby
This is Spuffy, but it's season 11 and using the comics in video's is pretty unusual
Here's what probably constitutes the prequel to yours :) Not quite 3 minutes but Seasons 8 through to 10 (I think!).

In fairness I should add, I'm looking for a B/A comic one!

Priceless
Priceless
Absolutely loved this, thanks for posting!

badsister

Angel's Avenger
i was supposed to do stuff for uni but nah
the first one and the last one i've ever made

badsister

Angel's Avenger
just my tribute to connor and darla. i thought there had to be one with this song.

Antho

Scooby
This is the thread where we can post all videos that combined Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, the series and not the characters !

Few of my favorites :

Top Bottom