Trampish Art...

Awesome! the newspaper is totally cool, I like the Nickelback lyrics they so go with that ep!. 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank ya honey. That's what inspired the whole thing. ;)
I really like the newspaper.. however... just an opinion.. I think if you would have greyscaled the images (not the pepper spray or drac) and added some noise to them it REALLY would have had a more realistic feel. But very good. Very creative and I am a bit PISSED I didnt think of it myself.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Vamp Tramp said:
You can't win 'em all. 😉
Thats crap! You certainly can win them all! Must win them all.. it was a damn fine idea, chica.. really. So friggin simplistic! ARGH!!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thanks Sco. Don't beat yourself up about it. You can't win 'em all. ;)
Re:

Thats crap! You certainly can win them all! Must win them all..

How did I just KNOW you were going to say that. LOL.

Thanks again sweetie. Means alot coming from a master of the arts such as yourself! It really was very simple...but alot of fun. I haven't had that much fun with a piece in a while. 🙂
 
Skanky Vamp
Skanky Vamp
The simple is always the thing that looks the best.. because know it alls like me never see the simple and it burns!
RE:

New piece, new sig...

MenSuck.jpg
 
Your new stuff is amazing. I'm loving it! The newspaper is seriously so brilliant! 😀 You ROCK girl!
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you sweetheart. Can't wait to see more of yours!!
Wow i'm surprised i haven't commented >
Those wallies are super!
I really Love the newpapery one 😛
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
That one was the most fun. Thanks honey!
Wow, your stuff is amazing. Please tell me that the newspaper one wasn't the only one like that you were gunna do, cause that has to be one of my favourite pieces out of your work. 🙂
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Gracias Amiga! I actually did think of a Willow/Oz spread some time back, I just haven't had the time! Maybe soon!! :)
Re:

Okay, so I thought I'd saddle up and try this again. It looks better full sized but unfortunately I cannot upload a full sized image on photobucket. Anyone who wishes to use it as a screensaver, PM me.

Fantasy.jpg
 
BEAUTIFUL.... I love it! 😀 Your work is always so pretty... And the effects you use to give them that shiny-skin effect is gorgeous.
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you so much honey! :)
Gorgeous, baby!! She looks fantastic. Love your amazing fantasy-ish coloring. 😀
 
Mazikeen
Mazikeen
Thank you sweetheart! More coming hopefully soon! Got some ideas for VH icons as well!
Back
Top Bottom