• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What's your favorite LGBT pairing? (Canon or not)

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
To be fair I did not understand what LGBT stands for and was too lazy to ask. Just dished out my favorite pairings. :D I take it it means relationships of the same sex then.
LGBT = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender.
People also often use LGBTAQ, in which A means Asexual and Q means Questioning.

S
sosa lola
Thank you!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Buffy/Faith:Isn't it obvious that they are meant to be and that Spike needs to move on from Buffy ?

Fred/Willow:They had great chemistry in "Orpheus".
They seem as if they have some things in common and that they could get exited over geeky stuff next to each other without being judged.

Priceless

Scooby
I think it was @cryptwarmer who, in a different thread, said she couldn't imagine Giles with a guy even if she tried. I'm there with Riley. He strikes me as straight as a rush.

I've never heard 'straight as a rush' before?

I've never written fan fiction, and probably never will, but it would start with Riley down in the tunnels, just having been told by Xander about what gives Angel a happy, so he's feeling depressed and alone. Along comes Angel, thinking Buffy is in the tunnels, but instead of Buffy he finds Riley . . . :D

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
I've never heard 'straight as a rush' before?

It's not an expression I've come across all that often either, I'll admit that using it felt a bit like borrowing someone else's coat. I thought it fitted in neatly, though, as I picked it up in a novel where the protagonists are two boys who fall in love.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Willow & Tara - obviously. ;) As for non-canon, I'm not sure. I'd be ok with Willow & Buffy or Buffy & Faith. Not that I really see either happening, though.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Not that I really see either happening, though.
506_13.jpg

Xander answered your view with his lines and gestures in this scene.:D

cryptwarmer

I'm in charge of morale!
Black Thorn
I must be the only one on the planet that can't see Buffy and Faith together. If they had a relationship it would be as insane than her and Spike. I can't see them ever being together in a healthy relationship.

Maybe I would feel different if I'd read the comics.

Priceless
Priceless
Not the only one. I think this pairing has abusive relationship written all over it
Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Me neither.

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
Canon:
Willow/Kennedy
Darla/Drusilla?

Non Canon:
Willow/Fred
Willow/Buffy
Willow/Faith
Buffy/Faith (but only from Faith's point of view)
Faith/Lilah should have had a thing in 5 by 5. Yes please.

Fred/Willow because they look like it really could have happened. They were both science geeks and had an instant attraction for each other. But ball and chain Tara got in the way of that.
I wrote this in another thread:
I also wish Fred/Willow had happened instead of Willow/Tara. Fred would have brought her back to her adorable, nerdy, smart, researchy, spazzy, awkward mode. Ugh that would be so perfect! They had instant chemistry and their geeking out in Orpheus was amazing, and season 7 Willow seemed more like herself than she had since season 3. Tara made her more magic obsessed (because they practiced together), harsh (to balance Tara out) and a little...sedateo_O perhaps so she wouldn't scare Tara away. I just didn't quite love Willow as much later on and I attribute much of that to Tara, but I guess character development haha.

Also enjoyed Buffy/Satsu

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
Canon - Spike/Angel - got over a century to play, and even got stuck together in a giant phallus under the ocean.:D

Non canon:
Spike/Giles
Spike/Wesley

Taake
Taake
Interesting picks!

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
Fred/Willow because they look like it really could have happened. They were both science geeks and had an instant attraction for each other. But ball and chain Tara got in the way of that.
When Willow and Fred saw each other in season 7, she was with Kennedy. So don't you mean ball and chain Kennedy? :p

Cannon I loved Willow and Tara.

Non cannon Fred/Willow (and would it really be strange if I could see a polyamory relationship between Willow/Fred/Tara? Or is that too weird?)
Xander/Spike

People also often use LGBTAQ, in which A means Asexual and Q means Questioning.
I think the Q is for Queer. And don't forget I- intersex. I've honestly lost track of the amount of letters for the LGBT alphabet.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
and would it really be strange if I could see a polyamory relationship between Willow/Fred/Tara? Or is that too weird?

Actually I could get behind that idea. I get a feeling they would all equally love each other, they basically all have the same interests.

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
Q is for both Queer and Questioning - some acronyms have more than one. The list in the article leaves out K (Kink)

What’s in an acronym? Parsing the LGBTQQIP2SAA community
Oh cool, I never knew that Q was for both. Although that list leaves out a few- Gender Queer, Non-binary... I'm sure there's more that I can't think of right now. It's a big list, I know that much.

Actually I could get behind that idea. I get a feeling they would all equally love each other, they basically all have the same interests.
I'm glad that someone else could see this happening too.

Blair

Vamp Blair
Sineya
I couldn't see S/B/A working as a relationship per say, particularly with Angel and Spike being at each others throats. But hey, maybe sexual tension?

Top Bottom