• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What's your favorite LGBT pairing? (Canon or not)

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
If we're gonna use 1000 words -

Spangel-angel-4836336-1024-768.jpg

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I must be the only one on the planet that can't see Buffy and Faith together. If they had a relationship it would be as insane than her and Spike. I can't see them ever being together in a healthy relationship.

Not Post S7. Faith is in a better place mentally, no longer has the self-hate thing, and can stand up for herself in regards to Buffy.
So no, not realy like Spike/Buffy.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
They do bring out the worst in each other.
So is Giles and Buffy. Buffy can only be that bitchy in front of Giles and Giles can only be that impudent in front of Buffy.

I think to be healthy you can't oppress the worst of you forever. You need someone to bring out the worst of you. See what Buffy had become after Giles was not that person any more in S6 and S7.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
They do bring out the worst in each other.

Actually I think Buffy brings out the best in Spike -that's what his whole arc is about. But I think he tends to bring out some of the worst traits in her- at least on the show.
Buffy brings out the worst in Angel, whether that's Angelus or simply jealous, sulky Angel. :)

I think to be healthy you can't oppress the worst of you forever. You need someone to bring out the worst of you.

I think you need someone to challenge you and be your equal, which means that your best and your worst is revealed
The whole Buffy/Giles thing- Giles absence caused the split in S6 and his regression in their relationship let to a split in S7.

sosa lola

Scooby
tumblr_inline_nxl6mwfrH51qfy9xk_500.png

I've read some Spike/Xander/Buffy threesome fics. I'm not that into threesomes but some of those fics were pretty good, especially when they're post-Chosen.

Scooby Corps

Fly! Be free, little bird, you defy category!
Canon:
Willow/Tara
Willow/Oz
Xander/Anya
Giles/Jenny
Angel/Cordelia

Non-canon:
I have to differ between fanfictions telling a real story (all ratings) and PWPs (NC-17)

1. Willow/Faith - No explanation necessary from my POV. :p
2. Willow/Angel - There are some really sweet fics out there but one has to be careful: Many tend to be Buffy bashing. I think it's the easiest way to get rid of the competition by antagonizing her but it speaks of low skill. It's the same reason because I'm very apprehensive towards Buffy/Tara shipping stories. It's the easiest way to make Willow into a manipulating, twisted bitch to clear the path for Tuffy. And for some reason many Spuffy fics tend to be Willow bashing too, which I don't quite get.
3. Willow/Xander - They're sweet. In some alternate reality I'm sure they're happy and have a couple of babies.

PWPs:

I can think of excuses for any character to have sex with Willow (okay, not Clem and Lorne).:D My focus is on the Willow smut anyway.

Monkey Pants
Monkey Pants
Nice list but they aren't all lgbt ;)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Canon:
Willow/Tara
Willow/Oz
Xander/Anya
Giles/Jenny
Angel/Cordelia

Non-canon:
I have to differ between fanfictions telling a real story (all ratings) and PWPs (NC-17)

1. Willow/Faith - No explanation necessary from my POV. :p
2. Willow/Angel - There are some really sweet fics out there but one has to be careful: Many tend to be Buffy bashing. I think it's the easiest way to get rid of the competition by antagonizing her but it speaks of low skill. It's the same reason because I'm very apprehensive towards Buffy/Tara shipping stories. It's the easiest way to make Willow into a manipulating, twisted bitch to clear the path for Tuffy. And for some reason many Spuffy fics tend to be Willow bashing too, which I don't quite get.
3. Willow/Xander - They're sweet. In some alternate reality I'm sure they're happy and have a couple of babies.

PWPs:

I can think of excuses for any character to have sex with Willow (okay, not Clem and Lorne).:D My focus is on the Willow smut anyway.
Sounds like you like Willow .:p
Cannon :
Willow /Tara.
Xander/ Anya.
Giles / Jenny
Non -Canon :
Buffy / Faith
Buffy /Willow
Dru /Xander.
And a real odd ball one .
Oz /Veruca .

Monkey Pants

Bored Now
Black Thorn
Dru/Xander seems pretty odd ball to me!;)

Scooby Corps
Scooby Corps
That's because I didn't look what LGBT means. Thanks for reminding me to pay more attention. :-)

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I've read Xander/Illyria - it's in a Spike/Wes series but it's a big part, and very well done. After all, Illyria and Anya can both be strangely literal.

Ooops - though technically Illyria would be Q?:oops:

sosa lola

Scooby
I've read Xander/Illyria - it's in a Spike/Wes series but it's a big part, and very well done. After all, Illyria and Anya can both be strangely literal.

Ooops - though technically Illyria would be Q?:oops:

Oooooh PM me the link please. I have never read this Xander pairing before.

ChaseRules

Sineya
What does everyone think of IIyria / Anya ? They were both demons so that one thing they
have in common.:D

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
What does everyone think of IIyria / Anya ? They were both demons so that one thing they
have in common.:D
I don't think Illyria is interested in romance.:oops: She's more into counting oxygen molecules.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
*removes petri dish from mouth to speak* I love Illyria!

ChaseRules

Sineya
But Anya would a good friend to IIyria because I sure she do more that count oxygen molecules.

Sternbeeere

Glory´s sane(?) groupie
Canon:
Tara/Willow
Buffy/Satsu

Non-Canon:
Buffy/Faith
Xander/Dracula

Weird/Impossible ones: (because morbid and cracked)
Glory/Tara
Glory/season ten Dawn
Drusilla/ Faith

Top Bottom