• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

If you could meet anyone from season 1-3 who? Can only pick 3 girls and 3 boys who would it be?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Oh I know her I think was that the one where the mum used her body to be a cheerleader and I rember seeing her in a later ep briefly dose she come back again in later season if that is the correct person
You got it right . She was in s number of esp during the Series .

thrasherpix

Scooby
Who Jenny

And she'd perhaps be the one I could most get along with as we actually have a lot in common, from background (obviously not exact, but there are many similarities) to personality quirks, and I think we'd have a lot to talk about on a great many topics while also having fun. And, like her, I'd want to mess with Giles, the other I'd want to meet.

So....

FEMALES:
Jenny

Cordelia (so much more there than meets the eye, and I'm just way too curious about her family)

with the limitations, I'll have to go with Amy, maybe I could help her, though I have to admit I might spy on the Cafeteria Lady instead (later in s3, but don't worry, you're not "spoiled" simply by hearing of her existence as long as you don't look her up--ETA: just remembered, she also showed up in s2, one of the victims of the miscast love spell by Amy & Xander) just to figure her out more (and see how she got along with Snyder since I think those two could commiserate on a lot).

MALES:
Giles

Ethan (I'd love to discuss philosophy and human nature with him, though wary that he could be messing with my mind)

Xander (if I was a kid) or Willy (as an adult, as there'd HAVE to be a story there and I'd have to find out what it is, though I wouldn't expect him to just tell me)

Oh, you asked who Willy was earlier. Here (note that he's introduced in season 2):

Last edited:

Gibby11

Townie

And she'd perhaps be the one I could most get along with as we actually have a lot in common, from background (obviously not exact, but there are many similarities) to personality quirks, and I think we'd have a lot to talk about on a great many topics while also having fun. And, like her, I'd want to mess with Giles, the other I'd want to meet.

So....

FEMALES:
Jenny

Cordelia (so much more there than meets the eye, and I'm just way too curious about her family)

with the limitations, I'll have to go with Amy, maybe I could help her, though I have to admit I might spy on the Cafeteria Lady instead (later in s3, but don't worry, you're not "spoiled" simply by hearing of her existence as long as you don't look her up--ETA: just remembered, she also showed up in s2, one of the victims of the miscast love spell by Amy & Xander) just to figure her out more (and see how she got along with Snyder since I think those two could commiserate on a lot).

MALES:
Giles

Ethan (I'd love to discuss philosophy and human nature with him, though wary that he could be messing with my mind)

Xander (if I was a kid) or Willy (as an adult, as there'd HAVE to be a story there and I'd have to find out what it is, though I wouldn't expect him to just tell me)

Oh, you asked who Willy was earlier. Here (note that he's introduced in season 2):

Who syneder and what eta stand for

thrasherpix

Scooby
Who syneder and what eta stand for
ETA = Edited To Add. I forgot that such isn't actually text typing.

Snyder is Snyder. The principal who has been on Buffy since season 1 ever since the last one (I'd say his name but if you don't know Snyder then you definitely don't know him) was devoured by hyena-possessed kids.

Gibby11

Townie
ETA = Edited To Add. I forgot that such isn't actually text typing.

Snyder is Snyder. The principal who has been on Buffy since season 1 ever since the last one (I'd say his name but if you don't know Snyder then you definitely don't know him) was devoured by hyena-possessed kids.
Oh I know him I don't like the more recent princable I think or one before

Girls.....

Buffy
Jenny
Lily/Anne

Boys......

Angel
Giles
Ethan
Sorry who lilly Anne and Ethan

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.