• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question Is Connor the first male "slayer"? Discuss.

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
She couldn't see her. She just knew there was a presence because Connor was acting strangely. He told her.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I thought other's couldn't see when it appeared to a certain person.
No. Other people could see the First if it wanted them to. Remember the one Slayer that was killed and the First became them? It interacted with the entire group, so everyone saw it.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Gifted with strength and speed of demonic origin just like Buffy et al; is he not the first male "slayer" in the Buffyverse?
I don't think so . He had powers because of his parents . Slayers become the Slayers . Unlike Conner they not born with them.

The answer is yes, wasn't it stated that the slayer and vampire's were created from the same source/demon. A shadow demon or something. The only difference is that he lacks the prophetic dreams , but then again most slayers do...actually no, he had some gift of prophecy when Darla came to visit him in a dream. So yes he is a slayer, a slayer is just a living vampire who doesn't require blood, and they seem to get stronger faster too.

Half demons are more like the Grooslaug

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I think if Connor was supposed to be the first male slayer, they would've made a bigger deal out of it.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
From time to time like in "Graduation Day Part II", everyone is capable of becoming a slayer of some form. Also in the opening of Season 6, the remaining scoobies became slayers albeit without the benefit of slayer strength or recovery powers. Someone raised in Quor'toth would be likely to be much more physically fit than the scoobies but that does not make him a slayer. As the progeny of two vampires, he is the sole example in a category all its own.

Top Bottom