• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Did anyone else hate Dawn in this season?

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Dawn was not really Buffy's sister, she was dropped in as being the key. Buffy accepted her, and talk about her being the key was dropped. It was not good writing how she was dropped into the series.
I agree. I think Dawn should've been Buffy's cousin who ended up having to live with Joyce and Buffy. Add in a tragic reason why, and then you've got a conflict where Buffy is annoyed by Dawn but can't really say anything about it because of the tragic reason.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
True . They could have said that Joyce younger sister was Dawn mother so Buffy would have know & not want to get her mom mad at her because of what had happened to Dawn.

S Rou

Potential
True . They could have said that Joyce younger sister was Dawn mother so Buffy would have know & not want to get her mom mad at her because of what had happened to Dawn.
Your name has me wondering how Cordelia would act towards dawn if they met... How would.they get along? That would be interesting.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Agreed . Would it be funny if Cordelia & Dawn bonded & were more like sisters to each other then Dawn & Buffy was

What do you think ?

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
I think it would be sad. It would be like Connor bonding more with Spike or Xander than he does with Angel.
FaithLehane16
FaithLehane16
There is a gifset of them bonding in an alternative universe on tumblr.

FaithLehane16

"Five by Five."
Dawn was not really Buffy's sister, she was dropped in as being the key. Buffy accepted her, and talk about her being the key was dropped. It was not good writing how she was dropped into the series.
It was crappy writing, which is why I dislike this season the most.

ChaseRules

Sineya
What I really disliked was they dropped the idea of Dawn being special . They spent Season 5 making Dawn special & then nothing …...

Top Bottom